[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - PoR Soloing.

PoR Soloing.

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

PoR Soloing.

Postby Luddaen » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:19 pm

Luddaen

Server: Cazic-Thule

Postby Cronikk » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:34 am

Slight derail - how rare is the melee ear that drops in Arcstone - the one with Cleave on it? Got one off the first shrub I killed and haven't seen one since.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic ...
Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Webbie » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:29 am

I have been doing orcs in Elddar forest. They con anywhere from blue to yellow and are a pretty easy root rot. They give me about 10.5% AA exp a kill, 21 with double exp rolling. They take me 4-5 minutes to kill, but I'm still missing a couple of dots.

They also have a task associated with them, given by Arch Druid something or another. It involves looting 8 axes from the orcs (1 in 4 drop rate or so) and the head from a named. We did the named with me, a ranger, and a bard to pull. The reward was a ring. I will link it when I get home, can't remember the name right now. Might not be great for some, but was an upgrade for me.

The orcs that are casters have a pretty vicious dot. It is curable with AA cure, but is easier to just avoid. They seem to have a pretty short casting range, so if you stay at your max cast you don't get hit at all.

Zone is almost always completely empty as well, so you don't have to worry about people ganking your mobs. Just make sure to pull back out of the camp a ways because of roamers.

Need to finish up my dot crit AAs and I'm sure it will go even faster here.
Webbie

Server: Saryrn

Postby konarg » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:06 pm

konarg

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing