[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Soloing at 64

Soloing at 64

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Soloing at 64

Postby Standingbear » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:43 pm

Standingbear ~ Lvl 67 ~ Bristlebane Server
Standingbear

Server: Bristlebane

Postby Mead » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:57 pm

Mead

Server: The Nameless

Postby Cattywumpus » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:12 pm

At 63 I was doing Siren's Grotto and Chardok, Halls of Betrayal.

Siren's Grotto is tough to single pull and may be a bit hard at that level if your gear is that bad. The XP is pretty good there and the cash loot is excellent. You also get Deepwater Inks to work on alchemy with.

Chardok, Halls of Betrayal is at the bottom of Chardok so you can either train in or spend the time working the faction up. Once there the entrance mobs will take you to about 67 fairly fast and will also fix the faction in regular Chardok. The MoBs are undead (so they don't run at low health), easy single pulls, and the ZI is right behind the pull spot so it's not very dangerous. The two named that can spawn near the ZI are relatively tough but not beyond your abilities.

If your expansions are up to date you can also do monster missions for XP and gain levels pretty fast but I really don't recommend them since you gain no skills and no money from them. If your gear is that bad you won't get many equipment upgrades there either.
Cattywumpus

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Phatcow » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:31 pm

70 Soothsayer of Bristlebane
Phatcow

Postby Phatcow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:06 pm

Can someone tell me how to exp on Murkgliders solo? I have tried this once and really didn't have much success. I did it with a necro which was pretty easy .. but then again what can't you kite with a high lvl necro =)

I know they resist my dots a lot and will chew my puppy up .. any ideas?
Phatcow

Postby Pecannius » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:19 pm

I know this has been written 100 times elsewhere, but this is the non-vp way do do it:
Buff and stuff.
Malos pull.
Send dog in as soon as malos lands.
Cast root and pull pet off.
Slow.
Dot/reroot until dead.

If you get VP, it's as simple as Putrid Decay > VP > win.
Pecannius

Postby Phatcow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:31 pm

I did a search for VP ... I know I have read about it before ... what is it?
Phatcow

Postby Pecannius » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:36 pm

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?i ... ource=Live

It's a Planes of Power class AA. Knockback root (clicky, so you can click it right after a spell) with a -30 disease check on it at lvl3. Combined with Putrid Decay which lowers disease by 55, that's a total of -85 disease check, making it likely to last the whole duration. It lasts 2 minutes and has a recast of 2 minutes, making it quite freaking amazing for root rot soloing.
Last edited by Pecannius on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pecannius

Postby mojoejojo » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:38 pm

VP = Virulent Paralasis. It is a disease based AA root, which is very usefull. it refreshes every 2 minutes, and lasts 2 minutes 8 seconds at the 3rd level, meaning you can keep it on a mob indefinately. It also has a knock-back effect, which makes it very useful for getting mobs off you, or placeing them in a particular spot.

edit:
Gah! Pecannius beat me to it, but we covered slightly different areas. I'm pretty sure the duration at level 3 is 2min 8 sec, give or take, since it refreshes, and I still have plenty of time to recast before it breaks.
mojoejojo

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Phatcow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:43 pm

wow .. i will have to look at that. I have 5 points .. was holding off for MGB but I solo more than I raid. Might be more valuable.
Phatcow

Postby Brohg » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:23 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Phatcow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:58 pm

Phatcow

Postby Pecannius » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 pm

Pecannius

Postby Phatcow » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:58 am

Phatcow

Gear Upgrade

Postby Huurgh » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:43 pm

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing