[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Anyone tried to solo this guy?

Anyone tried to solo this guy?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Anyone tried to solo this guy?

Postby Laodian » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:17 am

If you have solo'd this guy post what you know about him. If you have grouped him that would help too. Concerned with slowability, max hit, procs, apprx hps, single pull chance, summon?

There is some info on Alla but I do not trust what is posted there until I see it for myself usually. I apologize if this dude is mentioned elsewhere, could not find him on search.

I am curious about the aug specifically.

Innoruuk
Laodian

Server: Innoruuk

Postby Shamylamy » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:46 am

Shamylamy

Server: Povar

Postby Henora » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:53 am

, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Prison » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:40 pm

Prison

Server: Povar

Postby Helspont » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:52 pm

There is no such thing as luck, only skill.
Helspont

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby jekrnu » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:53 am

Pull with Malicious, hit VP. Hit Malos, hit petrifying earth. Hit malosinia, Turgur's insects, crippling spasm. Reload spell setup, load up dots. When it summons, send in AA pets. when AA pets die, take my pet that has been on hold, send it in when necessary. Tank it in the face with Ancestral Guard 3. Greater Rabid Bear, Ancestral Aid, Epic 2.0 Click. Keep Serenity on at all times, even when pets are tanking. The occasional root break that happens, that serenity might save you.

Debuff mob completly, as far as it will go. Malosinia, Malicious Decay, Cripple, Slow, hell blind him if you think the -10 atk will help. It wont last long, but whatever.

Cast first dot or two, enough to where he is about to summon. Send in AA pack of pets so that they are tanking him, and you don't have to get summoned while you complete all your dots. By the time pets are dead, your dots should have all been on. If the guy is hitting you too hard, send in your pet. It will be your extra speed bump. Don't give it mage weapons, or else it will proc, and break your root. Cast dots as needed, try not to let them fall, or you will end up healing yourself while your dots are all running out.

If your hp gets in serious trouble, hit Ancestral Guard, Ancestral Aid, Heal over time potions( if you can stay alive for them to be effective), Epic clicks, whatever. Lots of utility to stay alive. If you do hit Ancestral Guard, you can probably stay in range and just tank the guy while you load up a few more dots, then run out of range again.

The entire time you are trying to kill your mob, keep running out of his melee range. Summon time is about 5-6 seconds, enough to back up, land a 2.4 sec dot or so( decent detrimental spell haste, can use tribute), before getting summoned again. Can also be used to land a heal if you have the AA's / spell haste.

Enjoy the spoils.

(Buffs I had earlier today- Wunshi, sense, fort, reyfin's racing thoughts[+450 mana pool], regen, AC)
(As an Aside, I do have higher than average gear, my high AC mitigates the damage somewhat, so it might not be as effective if you have say 1200 AC. AA's / Gear really change how trivial an encounter like this is. The difference between a 0 AA's defensive shaman and one that has them maxxed is astronomical.)
jekrnu

Postby Froggar » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:14 am

Yea, I can solo him. Hes just an RCoD trash mob.

The aug isnt that great really. It looks cool, but focus effect foci arnt really needed unless you lack a major foci like ext healing, or something like that.

Im not saying he would be easy for all shaman, but im a bit above average I think, 9k unbuffed hp roughly, almost 10k unbuffed mana and most if not all the core aa.

He dosnt really drop anything I need, but I suppose I could go and prove my point if I find him up. I never really go to rcod tho.
70 soothsayer of Iratus Lepus.
Froggar

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing