[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Old Sebilis

Old Sebilis

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Old Sebilis

Postby Kozinad » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:57 am

With the new expansion, my wife and I decided to take advantage of Old Sebilis being a hot zone and level up some of our alts there (she has always wanted to fight there anyways).

Does anyone remember where the standard camps were?
Well presumably still are :)

During the couple of times I have recently zoned there (so far just to put the idol on the key ring for different toons in turn), the zone has been either completely empty or almost empty. So we expect to pretty much have our choice of camps.

What I am hoping is that there are camps for lower 50s or at most least mid 50s, as well as the Jugs camp that requires toons closer to the 60s. We are currently fighting in Fungus Grove, the lower 50s hots zone (also mostly empty except when groups of 2 or 3 come in to finish off someone's bl epic), and anticipate having 2 sets of toons - 1 camping Fungus Grove the other camping Sebilis.

OK so we got too many 50s alts :)

BTW - Shamans rock. I mean REALLY rock.
Or maybe I am just addicted to always having a shaman around.
I have a 50s shaman alt in my second account to go along with my level 70 shaman.
Because a group without a shaman in it is not just the same.

Anyways any information about Sebilis that people have is much appreciated.
If you can remember back that far!
Kozinad

Postby KantorZek » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:05 am

camp reet crows while you lvl.. illusions ftw
Fateseer Kantor Corax

Z E K
KantorZek

Server: (Rallos) Zek

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing