[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 70 Warr and 70 shaman What can i do

70 Warr and 70 shaman What can i do

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

70 Warr and 70 shaman What can i do

Postby ishedoneyet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:58 pm

ishedoneyet

Postby Cronikk » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:27 pm

Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Beafly » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:56 am

I 2-box the same combo. Love it.

Since you've only been working on greens so far, I would suggest ramping up the difficulty a little before you do much else. Maybe hop over to WoS and hunt the SE murkglider caves. Exp doesn't suck there, it should be well within your capability, and the mobs are a good bit harder. They are all single pulls once you learn how, except for one 2-pull which will give you some practice with pre-targeting and MD/VPing off the add.

Asuming you have Trushar and once you're comfortable cruising the circuit there, jump over to MPG and try hunting at Taskfiend, or the Blind Hunter camp. All pulls are single and you'll get to push yourself a good bit harder with mobs closer to your War's capability. You'll also get a shot at the named, which can drop your 69 and 70 runes. You could also hunt RCoD for similar difficulty as WoS and a good shot at your runes.

You should be able to 2-box most of the relic quests pretty handily. Most of the hunting is in arcstone, just learn each mob type's trick and you'll be rolling them just fine. I agree with hunting marks for shaman and then cash sales. Good call.

DoD missions are a great way to find gear for both of you probably. With tank and slower/healer you're well on your way to a great group. Just send out the invites and go get em done.

If you've got any other specific questions about 2-boxing war/shm combo fire me a pm. I've been doing it for a couple years now.

Hope that helps.
85 Webmaster of
Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby Zillanex » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:34 am

I could use the chest mark for my war, he is fairly close to the op's war, current bp is 72ac so the one from archstone would be a nice upgrade,
and from the sound of it fairly easy to get, guess i have to give it a try.

Tried duo WoS with war clr which works okey, but lack of snare is somewhat nasty, guess i can get a snare proc sword for the war :)

Zillanex

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main

Postby Beafly » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:49 am

Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby Boleslav » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:04 pm

Boleslav

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box