[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Ok, 75 and......?

Ok, 75 and......?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Ok, 75 and......?

Postby Yesak » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:28 pm

Now that a large portion of the population is 75, there are a few questions that need to be addressed for the common good of everyone. I dont play enough anymore to answer these so I offer them up to the community and you guys can add what you can.

1) Solo xp. What is no longer good at 75 (ie, NC murks) and what is still good, or even better than before? Any places that werent as good, but now are because of new spells and AA? Any new places in TSS that pwn for teh solo xp?

2) farming. Are there any places that are more easily farmed now than before? Are there new places in TSS to farm loot or $$?

3) Spells. Are there any good places to solo for rank 2 spells? I have heard WHERE they drop, ie random, however I would like to know any solo places that would be good.

4) Anything fundamentaly change with the OOC, new spells, new AAs? Or is it all just the same thing but upgraded?

All the talk before was of "solo places at 70" or "farming at 70" or "raid mobs at 70". I think its time to update these to 75 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby konarg » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:12 pm

konarg

Postby Hhrolf » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:57 pm

Hhrolf Monstermagnet
Officer
Circle of Legends
Bristlebane
Hhrolf

Server: Asleep at the keyboard

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:45 pm

Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby Anngelus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:56 pm

I think what Hhrolf was saying that what PoFire was at 70, the mammoths are what he has found to be the closest to them at 75. Unless of course you try and solo the summoning named and end up needing a rez, right Hh?
Anngelus

Server: Bristlebane

Postby Hhrolf » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:52 pm

I used to use my lesson in fire most nights soloing as that was the best solo xp I had found before the new expansion. If tables was taken I was guarenteed that no one was camping outside that castle even when the zone was busy and whilst the xp was slightly less than tables it was guarenteed xp. However the mobs are now light blue at 75 so its no longer worthwhile to head to fire.
Anng - I didnt try to solo that named, as I knew it would be suicidal. Mentioning it in guildchat though did get a response and we killed it just in time before raids were called. The fact that I was leading the raid is entirely coincidental /adjusts halo. We were waiting on cleric numbers anyway hehe.
I enjoy killing the mammoths - soloing yellow mobs that hit for nearly 2k and have so many hps is a buzz at first. However I would love to find that sweet xp spot that Im sure is out there somewhere in this expansion - single pullable mobs, and 2aa minimum per lesson and not overcamped. Until I find it I will keep looking :)
Hhrolf

Server: Asleep at the keyboard

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:57 pm

So far, my camp is roots in Direwind. Named wanders close, and will hurt, but the roots are single pullable, yellow cons. All in the valley so its not far pulling. Not alot of groups like it because they cant chain pull with the named there. 8)
Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby Anngelus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:59 pm

Ah, my misunderstanding hehe, I thought you had tried to solo it, guess my memory is fading fast in my old age :(

I do remember, however, the roll on the earring, 999 on a ran 1k? :lol:
Anngelus

Server: Bristlebane

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing