[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 67 pal + 57 shm/53 cle?

67 pal + 57 shm/53 cle?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

67 pal + 57 shm/53 cle?

Postby Bajen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:33 am

Hi guys I have been reading up on the boxing and I know that the pal/sha combo is low on DPS. I have tried pal 66/sha 57 in Veksar and I found resists on slow somewhat high and the mana pool of my shammy shallow. My paladin have slay undead 3 and I know it will be much more effective if I get 70 and the second tier of slay undead. My pallys AC is measly 1400 and he wears real old stuff. I can upgrade his armor to DoN cultural rather easy farming Creator (drake skins) and using my bankroll.

Currently my accounts look like this;

Acct 1. Enc 74, Pal 67, Nec 50, Dru 41
Acct 2. Wiz 62, Sha 57, Cle 53

I am in a small family guild that can do Creator/MPG/RS/Arcstone and we hurt from lacking a decent plate tank atm. We have two rangers that tank fairly well but a decent plate tank would be good to have. Due to real life issues my enchanter is the only one available and casting Mana Flare on two rangers on panther is wicked DPS. Still I can't have the pal on at the same time as the enc. I am trying to figure out a good way of both getting my pal geared up and leveled/AA and if possible get my cleric leveled since we have two high sha on-line in guild.

My main enc 74,93 will ding tonight and could PL the cle up pretty fast doing charm solo in NC/the Hive if it helps my duoing. Perhaps I should drop any plans on duoing? It would probably be fastest if I do Creator drop/XP farming in a giuld group and then separately PL my cleric?

Typical attendance is 2 solid rangers, 2 solid shaman (1 boxed), 1 solid necro. 1 cle (boxed), 1 solid enc+Wiz/Sha/Cle (bot) and one SK 67 in decent gear/70 necro.

Just these days two retireds came back out of retirement filling up ranks with a War 70/Rog70 (he prefers rog) and a Beast Lord 70. One member of our guild is working on her degree and she is playing a solid ench/cle, her absence realy hurts.

I expect we will try gear up our friends that came back. We have started Hunter cloak and I can see us doing DoD missions for spells. Again we hurt on the plate side and my enchanter is pretty much neaded in many a mission.

Any strategical advice would be appriciated. I really wish to get my paladin up to a level where he could take as much hurt as our rangers. Our rangers are way ahaed though. Perhaps I would be of more use PLing the cleric than raising my paladin?
Bajen

Postby Ughbash » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:17 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing