[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Shaman

Shaman

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Shaman

Postby reamas » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:58 pm

reamas

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Tronc » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:27 pm

I guess if you're set on TSS - might wanna hit Mesa....if you're undergeared though - you might have some difficulty unless you plan on root rotting.

Might I suggest the current hot zones...

Chardok (45+) then Sebilis(50+) then GE (55+)...mobs tend to drop much faster in the older content and the exp is surprisingly....well....hot.

Sebilis and GE also will give you some alchemy drops if you're interested in that at all.

Tronc
Tronc

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby konarg » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:48 pm

konarg

Postby Vithtiz » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:57 pm

Shambot 1.0 of Darkreaper Verroth on Bertox
Vithtiz

Server: Bertox

Postby reamas » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:40 am

I have been root rotting and using pet to hold aggro.
Basically sticking to dark blue mobs.

I send in dog and get slow to hit mob just a bit after dog aggroes mob.
Then dot,dot dot.
Once in a while I need root. I dont need to even heal the dog, when he has chloro on.
I just pause 30 secs to let dog med up b/w mobs

Barely ever die, with the drogmor I bought and Kei, i dont come close to running out of mana.
I will try CoM though with DS potions. It just seemed like there were tons of adds based on the last time I was there.

50 now
reamas

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby angrif77 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:33 pm

If you are 50 now, it may not be the best in CoM. A lot of stuff will be light blue. Still you might try it and see how it goes. Seb would be a bit tough solo I think (if you are "undergeared"... at least until the 51 slow. If you can do it, defaintely try returning to the mesa for the armor quests. The mobs will be turning lb some as well, but the armor is pretty good. The pieces all have 30-50hp on them, with some nice effects, some mana and hp regen, etc on some pieces. I don't know what gear you have so maybe look into that to see if they are upgrades. The wolves and bears should be doable... the named wolf and bear would be tough, the snakes should be doable root rotting (they have a very nasty poison), the spiders you may need a partner.

The Hole could be a good spot too. IIRC you can single pull the entry mobs at 50 or 51. They might be LB but it's a hotzone so the xp might still flow well.
Angrif Starwolf 73 Barb Shaman
Maelin Starpyre
angrif77

Postby Kruzar » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:35 am

Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing