[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Looking for new places to play...

Looking for new places to play...

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Looking for new places to play...

Postby Kruzar » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:21 pm

It has been a little while since I have posted, but I am coming back to the wonderful people out here for some more advice.

My shammy is now level 68 and I have been grouping with my level 75 Rogue. Primarily we have been working on things such as DoN progression and killing in areas that I know are pretty easy. I just purchased the Anniversary edition of EQ and have all of the expansions and am really looking to get into killing some of the new zones and revisiting some zones I have not taken my duo yet.

First area I would like to improve on is the gear on my shammy. Magelo hates me right now, but it is more or less close at this point. Most of the gear is DoN cultural, and I just recently finished the arcstone cloak quest. I have been looking at some of the quests for TSS and am curious how much of that is able to be done by a duo? The big one on my mind is the Runelinked Bracer quest... can a 68 Shammy do that quest or will I need to get some friends involved?
Also.. can some of the other mobs out there be taken out with a duo? I have really been looking at some of the jewelry in TSS and also the armor that is out there..

For TBS are there any things that I should really be looking to be doing with my duo setup? I have done some of the full group missions on my rogue, but did not know if there were some static hunting grounds I should be really looking into.

PoR...Any really good places out there that I should be hitting up on a regular basis? I have yet to try Arcstone, but I do have some of the quests for there.

Old World.. I have been hitting WoS somewhat, and the xp is ok there....should I be looking more into MPG and beyond?

Anyways.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you..
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Whitman » Wed May 02, 2007 4:36 am

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Vork » Wed May 02, 2007 6:37 am

Keep in mind that TSS (class) armor is unusable before level 71. Also, unless your rogue is - very - well geared; he wont be able to perform tanking duties in TSS zones.
A delicacy in Cabilis!
Vork

Server: Tribunal

Postby reamas » Mon May 07, 2007 12:49 pm

reamas

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Mon May 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main