[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 3box for TBS Faction?

3box for TBS Faction?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

3box for TBS Faction?

Postby norik » Mon May 07, 2007 6:41 am

norik

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby sharringan » Mon May 07, 2007 9:43 am

Spiritwalker and Drug dealer of Raging Fury
sharringan

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Mojarda » Mon May 07, 2007 10:22 am

Mojarda Spyritwalker
85 Shaman of Avatar Elite
E-Marr
Mojarda

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Tue May 08, 2007 9:07 am

stroudja

Ranger Main

Postby norik » Tue May 08, 2007 9:11 am

norik

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Oyvay » Tue May 08, 2007 9:11 am

Oyvay

Bard Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Finori » Tue May 08, 2007 1:21 pm

Finori

Postby Baki » Tue May 08, 2007 2:39 pm

Baki

Server: Firiona Vie

Postby Pugger » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm

I trio Locating the statue.

For this mission I use:
75 shaman 1000+aas anguish - tss geared.
75 druid 1000+aas mostly demi geared
75 bard 400ish aa's full praetorian...most gear is 300hp/mana

I can finish this mission with a lockout of bout 10 minutes if I dont take smoke breaks or screw around.
Puddles and the squids in the last 2 rooms see invis so I use the bard to train them away if the instance puts them in my way then I run the other 2 invisd into the statues room. Can usually get all three there within a few minutes without too much trouble.

Pull the roamers in the room, shaman tanks em while shaman/druid unleash the fury on em.
Single pull the guardians with the bard. (Its usually better to pull the back 2 at the same time since if root breaks you tend to get the other back one on aggro which usually means the whole room is pissed off at ya.)
Kite / Dot like mad the name. He has hella hps but he goes down just the same.
Druid evac's, zones out, evacs again, finishes task, gets another and campfires it back to start again.

If faction is(this is just how i see it) then missions are
-100 to 0 appre to indiff..............................10
0 to 100 indiff to amiable.............................10
101 to 250 amible to kindly..........................15
250 to 500 kindly to warmly..........................25
500 to 750 warmly to ally.............................25

Roughly. It didnt take quite that many missions I dont think. Given that faction chart I would say each mission was prolly 12 faction hits or so /shrug.
Seems like a whole lot but running 3 (and I would log on 2 more for the turn in) I ended up with 1000's of extra orum even after full bard gearing (3500ish) and at orum prices of 250pp / orum on my server, your a rich man baby.

.......just put my moms char through to ally and started counting at kindly. It ook 11 of this mission to hit warmly and 14 of this mission 95 percent of them at 50 orum to hit ally.
Pugger

Server: Saryn

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing