[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Powerleveling an SK

Powerleveling an SK

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Powerleveling an SK

Postby myrmidonlord666 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 am

spot any inefficencies or just plain DUMB ideas in my power leveling plan please (I used search powerleveling, but didn't get what exactly i was looking for)

hes already level 16, hes a troll, and I do realize how "hard" it is to gear up tank (incase someone wanted to suggest a different class or what not ;) )

I AM NOT flagged for Fire on the SK, o good lord i wish i was

level 16 - 24 Netherbian Lair
level 24 - 32 Overthere
level 32 - 38 Scarlet Desert (usually i use COM, but SD is a hot zone now so what the heck)
level 38 - 46 Dranik's Scar

level 46 plus he can group with my level 70 necro
~~~level 46 - 55 Umm yeh heres where i got lost on places to go... Maybe PON? I imagine my necro could keep up a stream of endless kites of mobs, but would it even be worth it?
~~~level 55 - 57 Povalor
~~~level 57 Grind AA's in Valor till archetypes of Tank are knocked out
~~~level 57 - 62 Valor/NC
~~~~~~~~~~level 62 - 66 I was thinking maybe of root rotting in an instance you get from Dranik's Scar - The murk hive or whatever
Somewhere around here ill slam some more aa's

level 66 to 68 Kite 68.1 (the mobs fall in the magical 5 level range)
level 68 to 71 69.1
AA's will be slammed out at 71+

I am going to Do the same process for my bard (I was tossing around the idea of 2boxing SK/Shammy and my GF doing necro/bard)

ANY suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated. and i am really sorry if this has been gone over already.
myrmidonlord666

Postby Macnair » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 am

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Eirgorn » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:32 am

I dont have much experience PLing, but I did just get a second account on Aug. 1 and leveled a bard to 30 very easily.

I just gathered 20-30 mobs at a time in blightfire with my shaman and used a DS potion with the bard playing an AE song - eventually the bard would pull aggro and Id just heal with the shammy. Worked out pretty well and all my skills are maxed atm.

With an SK you wouldnt be able to AE, but you can just tag each mob. In Blightfire I mobbed rats, then gnolls and then hornets. Now Im just going to swarm kite with the bard, so not much advice for higher level PLs. Also, dont forget you can puma him at real low levels for the 150pt proc.
Eirgorn

Server: Bristlebane

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Durdolaf » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:06 pm

Durdolaf

Postby shamy60 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:38 pm

shamy60

Server: RATHE

Postby myrmidonlord666 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:12 pm

myrmidonlord666

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing