[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New Shammy Box

New Shammy Box

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

New Shammy Box

Postby Kimosabi » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Hi there,

New dual boxer here. My main is a 63 Paladin, and I have PLd a shammy (with my brother's Warr) to 35. Can anyone recommend a way of PLing him without the Warr? With the warr present, I basically buff/heal as he pulls trains on him, while he uses a skinspikes pot. Is there something I could do when I don't have the Warr? I also have a 50 bard that can group with the Shammy, but I have not really played the bard in long enough to have forgotten alot of the bard techniques.

Kimosabi
Kimosabi

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby myrmidonlord666 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:37 pm

myrmidonlord666

Postby Cabe » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Cabe

Server: AB

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Sydena » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:25 am

/

Shaman Officer of
Sydena

Server: Bristlebane / Maryland

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Kimosabi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:53 pm

Thanks for the replies all. I suppose I should have been more concise in my opening post. I do plan on grouping her with the Pally to essentially sponge xp as I work AAs (until the Shammy levels enough to be a stroger contributer to fights). Up until 42 (the magic number that will allow her to group with him), what would be the most efficient way to get her there. I will try the train pull onto the DS'd pally and aoe with the Shammy to get all xp.

Thanks again

Kimosabi Darkbane
Kimosabi

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Predicus » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:29 pm

I think you really have only two options....

If your pally can maintain aggro without doing damage, then you can grab some mobs, pop your ds shields, and aoe with the shaman...

If this is not possible then I would just load up on ds potions for your shaman, and just use your pally to pull singles and heal your shaman as he tanks/dots/nukes mobs one on one....
Predicus

Postby Cabe » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:24 am

Cabe

Server: AB

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing