[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Impressive Solo's?

Impressive Solo's?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Impressive Solo's?

Postby Zigmund » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Zigmund

Server: Povar

Shaman Main

Postby Tordail » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:33 pm

~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Scowls » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:09 am

it's much easier to have along another box (i used wifes cleric to tank so i could DPS) but seru is a fun solo, i disease slow wears off he puts out a decent amount of dps for how old of a mob he is. the first time i solo'd him (just me, no box..real solo) it took almost 3 hours. between his dots, melee and canni there were quite a few times i just barely pulled thru and managed to keep my dots on him, if he werent immune to magic based spells it would be a cakewalk, but his resists is what makes him interesting. hell, getting to him thru the hordes of cleric and pally mobs chain casting annuls and impossible-to-resist stuns is a challenge as well. but the loot for extremely low lvl twinks is more than worth it, that and the fast horse.

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Kamion » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:52 pm

Kamion

Warrior Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:09 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Scowls » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Scowls

Veteran -

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:36 pm

Kay. I don't Feign past the downstairs trash. It's not my habit to do unneccessary things.

Mobs don't agro through walls up there, you don't even have to clear the spawns in his room, let alone the surrounding halls. I Feign past all of them to avoid dispels, not stupid stuns. Speaking of...

The stun () is 20 seconds, not 10, and IS resistible. I resist it even from Seru, and the trash mobs have a 4 level higher challenge landing it on me on top of Seru's.

My Seru kill on Monday took 35 min. I didn't slow him, his dps on me was 147. I was self buffed only for mana regen, didn't use SC, my dps on him was 568. I resisted 48 Stunning Strike spells, 12 landed. I think that the latter number would be significantly closer to 0 if my MR wasn't 130 points lower than any other resist.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Scowls » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:35 am

grats?

ok, i confess, seru was really MY most memorable solo, and it wasnt with lvl gear. Shit, my max raid hps werent even close to that. it was nearly two years ago, prior to the goodness that TSS bestowed upon shaman spell lines, and back then atleast the roaming mobs DID agro thru the walls (i fight seru in a corner behind a pillar so i can avoid he majority of the non roaming mobs. Please forgive my memory about how long the stun lasted...I WAS WAY OFF! it is resistable yes, but not very often (back then) and at 20 seconds a pop you could resist 5, 1 land, resist 20, 1 land and be stun locked.
Scowls

Veteran -

Postby Samanna » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 am

Boys, boys...

Glad to see your post, Z. Many of us have /drooled over your magelo for years. Either you or Brohg needs to step it up though - don't let Tharkis have the top of the list for unbuffed HP!

Will move this thread to the soloing area later on.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Zyba » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:16 am

Zyba

Postby Kilgaroz » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:50 am

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box