[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Soloing in Bloodmoon Keep

Soloing in Bloodmoon Keep

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Soloing in Bloodmoon Keep

Postby Idracab » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:37 am

It was certainly one of the more interesting times I've had recently! Making liberal use of the zone out (lots of pulls were 2 or 3), I didn't have a VP wear off before I zoned back in as was able to debuff the single mob. These things have a ton of HP though. I'm not sure what level they are, because they were all red to me at 76, but the average # of hp seemed to be 150k, so I'm guessing about level 78 or 79? 50k more HP then the yellow cons outside, at least. Not really worth it to do in terms of pure xp (almost 3 times the HP of brownies for a few % more xp per kill), but I was really hoping to get a random zone wide drop. :) No luck though! DOH!

The nice (?) thing about things with this many HP is that our DPS really tops out. Against white con brownies I hit 750ish dps because they die relatively quickly. Against one of the red con ragers in BK, I hit 988 dps (almost broke 1k!!!!). If I had better poison focus (booooooo BA5 for all my poison :(), I would likely easily be breaking 1k dps on most of these longer kills. Since shammies don't get a good dot upgrade until level 79 (*sigh*) looks like dps will be stagnant for a few levels. Eh, guess I'll keep my eyes on the baz or hope to be in on a kill for the Alloy Wristguards, about the highest level poison focus I can hope to get any time soon. ;)

I guess my question (I always feel posts should have a question in them!) - the zone wide drops ... are they specific to the zone you're in, or are they spread out across the 'tiers'? Are there any worthwhile drops off trash in Bloodmoon Keep that would make it worthwhile to sloooowly hunt there every so often for the hopes of getting something, or would I be just as easily served hunting somewhere not so dangerous?
Idracab

Re: Soloing in Bloodmoon Keep

Postby Ughbash » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:52 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:06 am