[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Paladin/Shaman combo

Paladin/Shaman combo

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Paladin/Shaman combo

Postby Merx » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:06 am

I just started boxing a shaman with my paladin, magelo for the pally is below. Shaman is lvl 62, with negligible gear, i picked up the piece for the chest, hands, and legs in arcstone, they seem to have some nice mods/clickies w/e. For jewelry, i have the dwerium setup giving 400 mana a piece, and i figure ill get the cultural gear when he gets to 65. Im looking for some undead to duo for decent AA for the paladin, I know he is lacking in the AA area and Im worried about leveling more because the drakes in the Accursed Nest already became light blue from 75-77. I was hoping I could get some advice on places I could kill for good AAs with my setup, while catching the shaman up in levels. Also, can I get a general outline on AAs he (the shaman) should be getting to improve the effectiveness of my 2 box, and what spells are going to be crucial for the duo over the next levels. Thanks
I went to Ruins of Illsallin for a little bit today, and between the summoning(not really an issue for a paladin, just annoying), not being able to stun them, and poor locations of mobs, it didnt seem to be an effective spot. Maybe Im missing something there, and someone can post some info about duoing there. ALso, those drachnids were LB con to the paladin.
Merx

Postby Mojarda » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Mojarda Spyritwalker
85 Shaman of Avatar Elite
E-Marr
Mojarda

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kneesmasher » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:09 pm

Kneesmasher

Postby Merx » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Merx

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:46 pm

92 Barbarian Shammyknight!
Bristlebane-Tribunal Server - I play on Tribunal damnit!

SHAMMYKNIGHT !!! Okay, perhaps I'm now less of a speedbump than fluffy was when we first got him...
Mod - Most work is on our
Kanamori Hitatomi

Server: Tribunal

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:52 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kianor » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 am

At 65 you can get Balance of the Nihil, the first Balance slow - it can be made by research these days though I've no idea how easy it is to come by.
Kianor

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing