[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 76 SK starting a new Shammy Box

76 SK starting a new Shammy Box

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

76 SK starting a new Shammy Box

Postby Leonightus » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Hello, long time lurker first time posting. I have always read up on the pally boards(since my main is a SKand am not able to view the Sk boards since im at work) and not 2 much about the shaman class. I just started a shammy box, and he's currently lvl 2(lol). Was just wondering what would be some must have items (weapons and gear) that would help the Shaman out on lvling, I plan on PLing up to lvl 60, and get some of the necessary aa's at that point. On the Sk , I just joined a raiding guild a few months ago, so my gear isn't all that great, but he can tank easily in most zones, except SoF, can solo in RSS with full buffs but with some down time. Anything u guys can share would help out alot. Thanks in advance.
Leonightus

Paladin Main

Postby Kilgaroz » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:58 pm

I'd recommend dropping the SK for a while and focus on soloing/grouping the shaman for 20 levels or so, starting around 50. It'll be a more effective box if you have a better idea of what a shaman can do without the high-level crutch. As far as gear, TSS gear is a great way to go as you're leveling up since there are gear sets from the low end to 75. Focus-wise, you want healing, detrimental and benefical preservation, detri/bene spell haste and extension. Once you get up higher, you only need worry about poison and magic for damage foci since our cold and disease lines suck so badly.

One item I'd highly recommend from TSS is a for the clicky. It increases your chance of landing a debuff dramatically and the mob that drops the base pattern, , isn't all that hard.

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: 76 SK starting a new Shammy Box

Postby Naluken » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 am

Your SK is pretty well equiped, have way more AC than I do :( Once you get the shaman to 53, you can group and get EXP with your SK. If I didn't like my SK so much, my shaman would be my main, shaman are really fun to play and can do a lot of different things. I like what the person said above, learn the class a little and it will make your duo that much better :)

Naluken

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing