[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Best dou for dungeons?

Best dou for dungeons?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Best dou for dungeons?

Postby Dxsham » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:11 pm

whats the best duo for dungeon crawling i want to go to as many dungeons as possible with my 2 box mainly to explore all the old content and later the new. i was thinking either sk or monk with a shaman if there are better outside a shaman combo feel free to post it.also i would like tracking but i dont think ranger would fit well into a dungeon duo(mainly for easier quest mob finding in open zone.
Dxsham

Shaman Main

Re: Best dou for dungeons?

Postby Macnair » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Probably SK and shaman, while PLing a ranger or druid as a track bot on the side. That won't get you everything, but it is fairly easy to PL an alt into the mid fifties, anyway, where your track bot could at least zone in and invis its way to perhaps the midpoint of the zone, to be close enough to see if the named you are seeking is up or not.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Dxsham » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm

thanks for the advice i never thought to just do a tracker alt heh.im going to do a SK , in the end i figured it was more important to have better aggro control.
Dxsham

Shaman Main

Postby Veril » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:54 am

In a dungeon, Snare is all important. So out of the available tanks, you need a SK.

SK + Shaman is an awesome duo
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Andune » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:13 pm

I agree with the SK+Shm duo. You could always root with the shm instead if you want the added DPS of a monk, but I think having the plate class would be helpful. Just my 2cp. :D
Andune

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing