[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 3 boxing?

3 boxing?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

3 boxing?

Postby Xatos » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Hello guys,

I am usully 2 boxing a lvl 80 monk and a lvl 80 shammy.
Monk hast demi-sof gear 16k unbufed 1400AAs
Shammy hast most CoA gear and about 800AA

I can duo asengate, dsh, looping planes without any bigger problem.
Yet in sof tier 2 zones (hos, bmk) I have troubles keeping the monk alive.

With the Legends events going live my other old account went life again and got all expansion.
now my question.

A: Does the expansion stay active after legends is over, or do I still have to buy them all again then?
B: Shall I start 3 boxing? (Was thinking of a tank (mostly SK) as I have a mage on the monks account too for easy DPs

Thanks for the answers,
Xatos

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: 3 boxing?

Postby Khauruk » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:05 pm

I would probably just add a cleric, unless you play a heck of a lot and can get an SK up to snuff quickly (not a horribly easy task, being so gear dependent).
Khauruk

Server: Luclin

Postby Macnair » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:32 pm

I would suggest that you think about adding a druid. That will give you additional heals, atk debuffs, snare, additional dps, and ports.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Vasei » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 am

Could be my imagination, but I'd thought I read that if you kept your account active after the trial period is over, SoF stays enabled?

Evac is nice, but Vie helps smooth out healing a lot. Tough choice.

Test Server
Primal Brood
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Xatos » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am

thanks for the ideas guys,

I will try and activate teh account first and see if the expansion stay active bevore I decide for the box
Xatos

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Arslayn » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:40 am

The way I read it and it seemed to point to is if you re-activated the acct even for a month then when the Living Legacy promo ended the acct would stay active and have all the Expansions. I dont know if you let it lapse though after your reactivation if they will keep track and "dock" you the expansions if you try and reactivate it again after that , woudlnt really surprise me.
and
"Not all that wander are lost, and not all that glitters is gold"
Defenders Of
Arslayn

Server: Povar

Berserker Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing