[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Undergeared 68 shaman lookin for solo suggestions

Undergeared 68 shaman lookin for solo suggestions

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Undergeared 68 shaman lookin for solo suggestions

Postby Dejaiz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Hey all. Like most people my playtime has been real light lately due to other things. Any suggestions on where an undergeared lev 68 shaman with 178 aa's 11k hps 8.7-9.3k mana buffed can solo pretty well? I've tried kiting reds in Icefall (spiders) and that takes quite a bit of time for a kill. Riwwi has lost its charm. Not so hot on the current hotzone for 65. I'm just out of ideas to tell you the truth. I'm open to slow camps, fast camps, etc. Just looking for a place to run to burn a lesson and log. Any suggestions from you fine people would help. Thanks for your time.
Dejaiz

Shaman Main

Re: Undergeared 68 shaman lookin for solo suggestions

Postby Kruzar » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 pm

Your gear sounds pretty decent to me, and I can think of a couple of suggestions you might try..

Arcstone is pretty nice, and many of the mob types are able to be VP'd. Might have to reapply, per kill but that will depend on the DoTs you have and such. The mobs stay blue to light blue for a very long time here.

You might try Sunderrock or some of the other zones on the way to Icefall. The mobs might be a little easier and die faster.

I would also look at some of the new zones in SOF. Dragonscale is a really nice solo zone that you might look into.

I would also look into some of the solo tasks given by Fenden. I am not sure what the minimum level is, but they are pretty decent xp and AA xp for the quick 20 minutes or so they take to do. I personally run the couple Fangbreakers tasks on a regular basis, and if you only have a couple of minutes it is a fast way to get some daily xp. No group required and no hunting for a camp site to setup in.
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Dejaiz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Thanks for the reply, I will try all of those places. I guess I might as well finally break down and pre-order the new expansion so i can finally hit SoF. Thanks a lot
Dejaiz

Shaman Main

Postby Unmei » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:47 pm

I don't think you're going to find a lot of soloing in SoF at your level. =/

My shaman did that level range in...Arcstone, I think, but I don't have the faintest idea how your gear and AAs compare to hers. She actually did In The Face against the undead there. (The zombies were pretty easy.)

I'm trying to remember if there's anywhere I went between Plane of Valor and Arcstone, and I don't, honestly, remember anywhere. x.x
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Cromagnon » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Just a quick few off the top of my head:

Nobles Causeway - (zone in from Wall of Slaughter side) there is a trench with plenty of murkgliders, they do not summon and can be Rotted. These run at low health.

Wall of Slaughter - Live murks in the circular-ish shaped cave near the port in. Non summoners, though they do run.

Icefall - Adolescent wolves, mammoths, etc. I'd stay away from spiders until you get some more levels / aas.

Steppes / Sunderock Springs - Lots of wildlife and or npcs of differening levels in these zones, good zone wide aug drops in sunder.

If i think of any others I'll let ya know.

-Crom
By Account:
Notfit 82 Gnome Enchanter
Cromagnon 82 Ogre Warrior
Mahlon 71 Dark Elf Wizard
----------------------------------
Dartil 90 Capri Wearing Druid
Cromkins 71 Ogre Beastlord
Locusta 66 Drakkin Rogue
Cromagnon

Druid Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Dejaiz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Unmei- Arcstone is on the list to hit. I mostly do in the face soloing as well as I try not to root rot unless it's a red con mob like the spiders in icefall. will hit it. Thanks.

Cromagnon- Will definitely hit Sunderock. Will try those spots in NC and WoS, hadn't had much luck in WoS before but I could use the chance of getting some runes as I still have some gaps. I will try other stuff in Icefall besides the spiders too, when I ran through there with how the wolves were spawned, it looked like aggro was going to be fun. Thanks.
Dejaiz

Shaman Main

Postby Mojarda » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:58 pm

NC back by the Necro 1.5 mob (he's non-aggro). Will have 7-8 easy single pulls of dragorns. In hte face, will be tough at your level, but they are an easy root/rot with VP. The dragorns stay DB up till about 71 or so. At 70, I was able to do 3-4 AAs solo in a single lesson's run. Just be cautious with nameds that pop in route to the camp as they see-invis.
Mojarda Spyritwalker
85 Shaman of Avatar Elite
E-Marr
Mojarda

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Step 1)Get Virulent Paralysis 3 if you do not already have it.
Step 2) Go to Plane of Fire (Tables camp)
Step 3) Kill stuff.
Step 4) Profit.
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Dejaiz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Thanks. Will try the plane of fire. =)
Dejaiz

Shaman Main

Postby Bulce » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:54 am

I solo'd from 68-71 in sunderrock, at the Mesa zone-in, root rotting. Most were yellow at 68. Sunderrock is a hotzone, so it should pass quickly for ya.
Bulce

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing