[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Bringing up Dad's ranger

Bringing up Dad's ranger

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Bringing up Dad's ranger

Postby joloni » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:34 pm

he is lvl 71 and i have a lvl 80 shaman / mage to box to bring him up.

would like to bring him up to 80 as that is what he has asked of me for his birthday present.

I don't care about his skillz to be honest he can build them up on his own.

any tips on what to kill for fast lvl for him?
joloni

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Bringing up Dad's ranger

Postby Kruzar » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:53 pm

One thing that I have utilized in the past for quicker leveling is the Dain MM #1. Easily run with 3 toons, and the mission can be done in under 20 minutes once you get a few under your belt. The only issue is that there is a lockout timer that only allows you to run these once every 45 minutes. If memory serves, I think you get like 7-9% per run of the mission of regular xp. I know I ran several of these on my shammy to get some levels between 70-75, when I had work from home days and did not really have to focus on what I was doing.

You can also run the missions from Fenden in Dragonscale to pickup a couple bits of xp with your group. The only issue is these can only be run once per day, but can all be done in about an hour or less.

Hope this helps...
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Whitman » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 am

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Macnair » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 am

Mobs in TBS are pretty low hp, especially for their level.

Just do your regular duo there, and let the ranger tag along, sit back, and autofire. With the mage pet tanking, your normal duo will be killing the mobs quite fast, and the ranger will be pulling maybe 1% regular exp per kill.

Soloing with a shaman, it's less than 2 minutes to kill most any of these; your duo should be putting them down in about a minute; so the ranger tagalong should be seeing a level in an hour and a half, maybe: call it two hours, with running back to the main island to do quest hand-ins. He'll also end up with the hand aug, which will be a sweet bonus gift.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Morainna Saidai » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:11 am

Easy xp for that level is head to Vald East side of pit non summoning mobs little spiders and bloobs are not social with one and other so less you get a group of the same mob type all single pulls, when you get fast at it can be 2 aa every 30 mins without lessons going 2 boxing. Great xp upto 76 I found.
Morainna Saidai

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby joloni » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 pm

thanks for idea's the hand aug quest i need to finish and got 3 islands done and finished a lvl for the ranger. and i am going to try the vald pit cause i know that pretty easy i have soloed mage there before.

thanks again for ideas'
joloni

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing