[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Lesson of the devoted

Lesson of the devoted

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Lesson of the devoted

Postby Kayleigh » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi all, how much aaxp should i expect to get if i solo through 30 min of Lesson at lvl 80? I have been trying to get myself more into lvl 80 before i switch over to aaxp but was wanting to know what to expect. I am doing mainly bears and mammoths in Icefall and sometime the goblins to try and get some alchemy items but it does not seem that efficient or optimal in terms of aaxp. Where shoul I burn Lesson and what should i kill?
Kayleigh

Shaman Main

Re: Lesson of the devoted

Postby Khauruk » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Gators Loping Plains, I can get 12-14AA/lesson at 80 (about 35 minutes actually...takes a few extra minutes to kill the rest of the last pull). Reverse charming, w/ about 400AAs to my name. I clear the beach 3 times. Worgs would be dandy as well, to get easier faction for Survival of the Fittest (if you don't have it yet).

Since I'm a box, all I do for regular xp is use FoS taskadd rewards that I gimp off of my main's groups. You just let the reward sit there (don't take them) until you have lesson burning. /alt off, then open up the rewards window from the EQ button. Accept/accept/accept/accept/whatever # of times might apply, then /alt on. Reason: Quest experience is doubled under Lesson when it goes to regular xp, but not when it goes to AA.
Khauruk

Server: Luclin

Postby Veril » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:14 am

At 80 solo as a shaman I did the Lieutenant's werewolf camp in Loping Planes a lot. Never more than a double pull, 2 named possible in there with droppable loot. Blue mobs for OK XP. easy to get to. I think I got 5ish AA a 30 min session. Root + Rot all the way.
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kayleigh » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 am

Thanks for the replies.

Khauruk, which quests are you queuing up? Not sure what FoS is? sorry for the neb questions.

you mention lesson is 35 min. i assume i see 30 because i do not have SCRM.
Kayleigh

Shaman Main

Postby Khauruk » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 pm

35 minutes: 5 minutes is out of lesson, but it takes me that long to finish killing the last pull. The last pull is 8 mobs for me, so I don't have much time to take a look at how many AAs I've gained up to that point.

Quests: I'm repeating SoD progression quests on my main, and getting taskadds for the druid when possible. It works w/ any quest that you can opt not to take the rewards on, however (i.e. anything that uses the reward window). FoS = Field of Scale (SoD zone).
Khauruk

Server: Luclin

Postby Kenshiro » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:08 pm

It works quite well on the DSH dialy tasks too - I'll grab the Brownie Rebels and Special Delivery ones along with the Fangbreakers combat and hit the rewards as soon as I activate Lesson.
Kenshiro

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby chordling » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:54 pm

It works on normal xp but not AA xp.