[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 75 Pal Solo Looking AA Camp

75 Pal Solo Looking AA Camp

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

75 Pal Solo Looking AA Camp

Postby kirenaaz » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:24 am

What's a good place for a low AA 75 paladin? I generally group with my fiance, however she wants somewhere she can solo for a couple hours on her own while I'm at work.

She has a large preferance for undead (no runners and SU). Currently she's using Veksar highborns or slave tunnels at 4-7%AA each, but is finding them too easy.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
kirenaaz

Beastlord Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: 75 Pal Solo Looking AA Camp

Postby Ceniden » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 am

Well, is still doing undead in Arcstone. She's only 71 but comparably equipped to your fianceé. The named there vexes me (I'm 0 for 3 on him, solo) but the others are pushovers.

Dunno how it compares to Nobles in Veksar (never done them) and I've been doing Arcstone for reg xp but I'll edit and tell you how much AA I get per kill.
Ceniden

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Joejo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 am

Arcstone should be much better than veksar, I regxp in arcstone till 73 iirc, been awhile, but what I remember wasnt bad reg xp, just got real tired of soloing. AA xp should be good. I found at 75-76, TBS was great aa xp solo or with a cleric box, the island with the tigers and raptors for the hand aug was good aa xp, easy solo pulls, deadbone reef was good also wit hthe snakes and basilisks, they dont aggro each other but they have big aggro ranges but if you play around, you will be able to single pull which mobs you want without aggroing others from prox aggro. Hope this helps.
Joejo

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby chordling » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:39 pm

My paladin is lvl 76, but has anguish level raid gear (17k hp, 3k ac unbuffed) and can comfortably solo in illsalin. Your paladin might do ok with a merc healer.
chordling

Bard Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby kirenaaz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:27 am

Gave Arcstone a try, 12.5% AAexp per kill on the undead and there's no problems of adds or double pulls. This looks to be the spot to do until we get her defensive and slay AAs done. Which reminds me, time to pop into equipment and AA lists to see what to do next.
kirenaaz

Beastlord Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm

I know for a Pally.. the undead stuff is good AA exp for a long time in Arcstone. I had a past guildy also solo most of his way to 80 in that zone as well. One thing you might try for is the Arcstone BP clickie that drops from the fire mobs. For most classes this is a nice clicky just to have in the bags for a variety of reasons. For Shammy's it is a free mana-less HoT and for Rogues it is an extra endurance free short duration mez. Not sure the clickie for Paladins, but something to look into while you are there.

There are also a couple of quests that involve Arcstone drops for like some non-visible gear and augs while you are there. There is not much as far as cash or bazaar stuff there, but might as well do as much as you can while in zone.

Good Luck out there..
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing