[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Kaesora Hatchery Guide

Kaesora Hatchery Guide

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Kaesora Hatchery Guide

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Last edited by Bloxr Fatso on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso

Server: The Nameless

Re: Kaesora Hatchery Guide

Postby Dakota » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Wow. That's how you build a guide. Right there.

Nicely done Sir. I will be following this as I am bored to tears of Kurns and have just transferred my 80 paladin from an inactive account to an active one to get him up to speed of my other toons.

Will try to give you a users response to it later!

Peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Great guide.. and it is very in-line with my experience with this zone...

I have many favorite zone in this expansion, and this is one of them. The biggest thing that I love is that this zone is almost always empty, or may have another group in it. The camp that we really like to take for xp is the Lich Guardian. We setup on the ramps, at the level spot, and just pull the mobs into us. There are enough in close proximity to have a nice little xp session, and really only 1 roamer to worry about. The other nice thing for the Lich Guardian is he does drop a very nice range item for priests.

But again.. great guide....
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 am

Bloxr Fatso

Postby Whitman » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:39 am

Rate up for you, Sir!
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Cabe » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 am

Great guide! Went down there myself last night. Got lich guardian to spawn per your directions.

Too bad i got my ass handed to me hahah. My merc tank droped like a sack of potato and then my monk went down even faster. Guess i need some gear before going back lol.

Nice job though! You were right it is over looked. One other person there during primetime.

Cabe

Server: AB

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:44 am

this looks great, any chance you can relink the maps with numbers? I cannot see them....unless its just me.
stroudja

Ranger Main

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

It's still showing for me... it's linked from photobucket...

PM me with your email address and I can send you a copy of it if you'd like.
Bloxr Fatso

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 am

I still see them too. If you're at work, maybe your firewall blocks them?
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 pm

yup....exactly.........Damn you firewall admin. Now where did I put that critical site exemption form? :lol:
stroudja

Ranger Main

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing