[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - t4 essences

t4 essences

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

t4 essences

Postby Yesak » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:25 am

Got a few questions concerning tier 4 essences. I finally finished off my tier 3 (i'm a slacker i know) and am moving on to tier 4. My normal set up is myself and my girlfriend (cleric). Both have void D tank mercs. Neither of us is super uber although we're getting better. So here's my questions:

1) can my void D tank handle t4 named? I'm somewhat close to void E so I can work on that if need be

2) Are there any camps that we can do that I dont need a puller for?

3) Would it just be much easier to attempt snag a group than attempt to 2box for it? (like my set up can't deal with the pulling or doesnt have enough DPS, whatever)

I'd appreciate any help on this as I have no idea what I'm doing for tier 4 (sad but i know much more about tier 5 :oops: )
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Re: t4 essences

Postby Kumudil » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 am

Toshirakk, if not overcamped, has some spawnpoints with relative easy pulls. Check for Orakle and Brusk, you can set camp somwhere in the middle beween them against a House and pull both if free. Tonk is a nice, guaranteed singlepull. Vruten and his cloesby friend on the first floor (don't remember the name out of my mind) are double-pulls but VP holds well on them. I think those 5 named are the easiest to come by. This are 3 different camps. If you are lucky, one of them is free. Another camp would be at the center circle hunting the General and the wolf (garbageeater its name, isnt it?). Those two may be two worse.
If you download the maps from mapfiend, the spawnpoints will be marked.

Try Orakle or Tonk first. Those two should be the easyest.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 pm

only crap thing is you need Void E access to make the armor with T4 essences. Not to mention you already need to have the armor from T3. Stupid process imo....unless I'm off the beam somewhere.
stroudja

Ranger Main

Postby ariowen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

You are off the beam a bit. Void A access (meaning everyone) to be able to make Wrists/hands. Void B access to be able to make Head/Feet, Void C access to be able to make Arms/Legs and Void D access to be able to make Chest and it doesn't matter the tier of the armor either, only the void access. Take a look at as Rasper's has a ton of information on SoD.

But, as for the OP question, a T4 tank should be able to handle T4 named. I haven't spent much time in Tosk or Rathe but have in Warren's. The following is what I can recall from my experiences there, so some information might not be absolutely correct since I am pulling all of this from memory.

Warren's has several great spots to set up for single pulling. ZI to either side you can single pull most of the time and as stated, VP works well on the occasional double. Reuk the Portal Tender can spawn at ZI camp. Mauk Peskysnout can also spawn here as his PH seems to be any goblin in the zone. Just a bit further in is the golem camp. Several places to set up around there and pulling is pretty much the same as around ZI, mostly single with doubles occ. VP for CC again. Uk and Gradd the mutineer can spawn here. Going a bit further in it tends to get a bit diceier, singles are still doable but doubles/triples are more likely to happen. But, going further in along the path to Rathe you can set up in several spots, nab roamers and use the cleric to paci pull to try to avoid those situations where there are packed mobs. Here you can get Mauk from the goblins and if memory serves General Grusix, Provost Vokk Raskk and Felsa Kabbek. Further in and just a short way from Rathe ZI you can set up for pulls of the messcook and the disciples for Slauk the messcook or Perd Kracknekk. Going the other way, to the frogs/spiders you can get mostly singles again and have a shot at Auliggis, named spider. Then head the totally opposite way from Rathe you get the really weird looking crystalline things. Several places you can camp there, majority single with some double. Named there are 3 Crystalline mobs. Take a right from those mobs will bring you to the darkhammer dwarf area. In there the Mithirl golems are the PH for Ezal. Can sit up several places in there, golems will come single and dwarves will not assist but no AE or you will get a mess of hurt when the dwarves attack.

ariowen

Ranger Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm

There are 2 very easy camps that I would suggest in the Warrens...

The first being what we call the stage camp, (it looks like a stage)... it is fairly near the zone line, and is in between 2 quest givers in Warrens. The mobs are the Rock Golems, and then pulling the other mobs from the ZL into camp. Couple of named spawn here... Uk is one of them, and he seems to be the tougher of them from a DPS perspective. The other drops the Assassin ear piece for Warriors, and is named like Deserter or something like that. Nice thing about this camp spot... lots of people know of it (or at least on my server) so is not hard to have people add to the group, and it is very safe from a camping perspective (no roamers etc...) T4 Tank should be able to tank here, I can tank here on my Rogue...and they are better than me... Tier 5 definetly no problem tanking here..

The 2nd camp that I would recommend is on the north side of the crystal lake. There is a nice little cubby hole up there that is another no danger camping spot. Single mob pulls without issue, but most of these are caster type mobs. Couple of named spawn here and they drop essences, but also drop some nice gear as well.

Both camps have a few caster/priest items that you might be interested in.... if memory serves there is a decent shoulder and face piece from these camps.

I also think there is a named that drops essences in the Hiding in Plain Sight mission, but I am not sure if that is T4... one of my guildies boxes this mission for his pieces...
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Survivar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Survivar

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby ariowen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Doh, memory failure. Since my main was void E flagged before I needed to make tier 4/5 armor, I didn't give it a second thought since the molting cell was available to me. Thus I thought it was available to all voids. So, taken in total, up to Void D to make the tier 3, Void E to make 4 and 5.
ariowen

Ranger Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:27 pm

So far I've been pretty successful. I've been doing the Griddunk/Vru camp in Tosk for most of my essences. Just missing two wrist essences that seem to be avoiding me. Note that I'm getting MMM/Crystallos raid gear for helm, BP and legs so I skipped over those essences. Tonk camp also served me well. Thinking about moving to the Warrens zone in for the portal tender for the final wrists. Problem i run into there is that if I have anyone with me in addition to me, my girlfriend and our mercs is that we run out of mobs. Rather annoying. Might check out the "stage" camp or the north lake one to see what is out there. Getting a little frustrated on the wrist essences :P
Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby Survivar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Kuris the Garbage Eater and Vessa the Oracle is a good place for wrist essences as well, (if you can find it open that is, usually camped on Quell.)
Survivar

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Retron » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 am

Retron

Server: Antonius Bayle (ex-VS)

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:02 pm

whats that? Saying molting to zebuxoruk doesn't do anything......
stroudja

Ranger Main

Postby Survivar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Say it to the quest item holder dude in the Guild Lobby
Survivar

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby stroudja » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:21 pm

wow, thats it....say molting to Tavid Dennant in guild lobby and you get a Consigned Temporal Molting cell.....going to hunt down the armor piece for my Fractured Medual Luminessence and let you know......Tavid will give you 16 of about anything you want. very freakin weird if you ask me........but thanks very much for the info, greatly appreciated.
stroudja

Ranger Main

Postby Yesak » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Wish I would have known that sooner. But got myself and my girlfriend void e flagged. Only took a few days. Nice to know for alts and the like though.
Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby eqjunkie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 pm

eqjunkie

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby frocus » Fri May 01, 2009 8:03 am

Pretty sure the Molting cell is the combine container so would still need tier 3 item you are making.
frocus

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 am

Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing