[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SK or Mag whit Shammy help neeeded

SK or Mag whit Shammy help neeeded

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

SK or Mag whit Shammy help neeeded

Postby Nanick » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 am

Hello!

I hope you all can help mee litle.
I have 2 accounts was thinking off seting up my Shammy lvl 56 and a SK now lvl 15.
But need some pointer on what to do..
On the SK account i have a lvl 71 Mag and woundering if that mybee is a okey combo whit shammy to?
I will not have Raid gear and i play small amount of time mybee a SK is the way to go?

Nanick
Sorry my bad English not my native language! -Nanick
Nanick

Server: AB

Re: SK or Mag whit Shammy help neeeded

Postby Mendler » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

Stick with the Mage and Shammy if you have little time to play. Gearing up an SK is something that will take A LOT of time and effort. You don't need to have excellent gear in order to play your Mage. In other words SK's require much more work before they can tank some big hitting mobs...Mages have their pets to tank things that they get the gear from your summoning ability.

Mage and Shammy FTW!!
Cleric, warrior, shammy, necro of Emarr
Mendler

Server: Emarr

Postby Kruzar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am

The mage is an excellent partner with your shaman. The pet can tank really well, and if you throw in dog dog for extra dps... toss out a panther line buff on the pets, and just watch the mobs go down super quick. The spell line ups for the mage and shaman compliment each other nicely, and you have nice buff partner on the shaman.

I personally would also grab a couple of mercs to outfit your little party as well. These require the newest expansion, and will really help to augment your team. I would grab a tank and cleric merc. Keep the tank put up for the most part, unless you start getting into nameds and then pop him to help take some hits off your pet. I would keep the cleric merc out almost all the time, and have it focus on healing your pet as it tanks through normal content. This would free your shaman up to be a more primary DPS, and could focus on slowing, dotting, nuking, panthering, etc... and you have a back-up healer in case the cleric has issues.
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby shamy60 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 pm

i play a shaman / mage and they are VERY powerful .
mage only need to have aa's to get their pet powerfull,vs good gears for the SK.
get your mage asap to level 76 and that new pet rock at that level,then you can duo kill mobs in valdeholm (pit) with your shaman for real good xp since it's a hot zone........
shamy60

Server: RATHE

Postby Nanick » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:18 am

Cool thanks!

I will box the mag and Shammy you have convinsed me to go for mag/shammy box.

One litle thing ware should i go for xp i whant the mag to lvl and Shaman to.
Mybee letting all xp go for aa have only 60aa on the mag and lvl the shaman. (and 5aa on the shammy)

what you think?
Any good spoot ware i can set up a camp to grind.

Nanick
Nanick

Postby Kumudil » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:46 pm

the 76 airpet s much more powerful than the 71 pet if you compare them both to even level mob. Magepets got an extra boost in SOF. Make it the way you enjoy most, the easyer way would be to go to 76 and stay there to grind the aas. At 81+ will feel very difficould to get further AAs, so you may want to keep on 71 as long as you can hold and take another AA-break at 76. When you rush to fast, there might will be a lot of content you won't visit later on.

If you don't have a recent pet-focus yet for your mage, the new vendor at pok, north of soulbinder selling defiant gear, has also an earring with a nice petfocus for your mage.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Nanick » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Nanick

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing