[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Casual 4 box looking for advice

Casual 4 box looking for advice

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Casual 4 box looking for advice

Postby Batuda » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 am

My main is a Shaman and I used to raid for many years. Life has changed and now I'm extremely casual. I sometimes solo but other times I run a 4 box crew. Right now the Shaman is the only gold and he will likely be silver in the near future. Here is the team:

81 Shaman
81 Monk
80 Paladin
81 Druid

Batuda The Mystic, the shaman, has a good 1,500+ AA count. I've been working on defensive AA's for my tank pally. The monk has a balance of defense and offense. Since this is a box crew, the druid nukes and I'm concentrating his AA's in that manner.

If you see any glaring AA's I'm missing on the Paladin or Monk, please let me know. I'd also welcome next steps to help my planning.

I've been experiencing in Loping Plains doing worgs for a couple of weeks. Now that 3 of the team have hit 81, some of the worgs are light blue. The kills are super quick and healing is rarely required. It is easy and low stress but I'm thinking it is time to move the team to a new spot. I'm thinking about maxing SU for the Paladin and concentrating on undead spots. Would HoS be a good spot? I've also heard about FC and RoI. Any other ideas? Since I'm boxing, I'd rather find a safe camp that the monk can pull a ton of mobs to.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Batuda

Server: Quellious

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Re: Casual 4 box looking for advice

Postby Jura » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm

On your monk, stunning kick is a huge dps boost. Zan fi's whistle is a necessity for burns. Flying kick AAs are good, as well as the flying kick type 3 mods from void progression.

Ashengate is amazing for xp, just a pain to get there (especially with 4). Dire wind cliffs might be real good for you if Ashengate is tough.
Jura

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Batuda » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm

I made it to Ashengate and the zone in camp is pretty easy actually. It is a mix of light blue to dark blue. The experience is pretty decent. Until I get my PAL to 82 and some more defensive AA's, I supposed I better stay here for a bit.

Thanks for the info on the monk as well.

Batuda
Batuda

Server: Quellious

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Jura » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

I stayed in Ashengate on my Sham until about 84, was great xp - then moved into HoT T2 (with 90 help)
Jura

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing