[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - just a driveby

just a driveby

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

just a driveby

Postby shiftie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 am

Just dropping in to say so long to you pals, I have officially retired from EQ. I'm sure I'll be around the message boards a bit until I squash the EQ bug for good and get over my forum posting habits as I dodge moments of extreme boredom. Wish you guys the best of luck in game and IRL. It was a good run, I had a lot of fun chatting with a lot of you over the years.

later pals
/salute
shiftie with an IE 1-900-MixALot that xegony ranger.

PS I had a few ideas cooked up for aa etc for the next expansion I'll throw them up on the thread I started when I get time in case you guys want to use some of the stuff as some of it was based on conversations I had with other paladins.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: just a driveby

Postby Elric » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 am

Take care man. Stay safe and have fun IRL

We'll be here when you get the itch again :D

Heh, had me wondering, when I checked leaderboards on Magelo tonight, and didn't see you up top.
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby varutia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 am

Always sad to see an old timer quit, you are authorized to take leave until beta rolls around again :P
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Cactuszach » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

You should have retired a long time ago man. Best decision you'll ever make.
Cactuszach

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Candara » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Sad to see you go - take care. :cry:
Candara

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Beezy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Damn Shiftee hate to see you go! Hope all goes well in the thing they call real life! lol
Beezy

Paladin Main

Postby Imrahil » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Your knowledge will be missed, take care out there

Paladin of
Imrahil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Hey Shiftie,