[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Paladin Seeks Guild with Groups =).

Paladin Seeks Guild with Groups =).

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Paladin Seeks Guild with Groups =).

Postby Kidas52 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Level 92 Paladin with 1900 AAs, well geared for level seeking a guild on the Drinal server that groups together and also raids HoT and above. I seem to either be scrouging together groups of random people or soloing most of my time playing. I could solo quite well but I really like grouping and I love to raid. I can tank Beast Domain and below at my current level and just want to see what is it out there besides soloing Feerott.
Saintz "Order of War" Level 89 almost 90 Paladin on the Drinal server. 1750 AAs defensive/Swarm based AA's
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Re: Paladin Seeks Guild with Groups =).

Postby Blabberpuss Stryyker » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Did you find one? And how well do you do on BD namers?
Blabberpuss Stryyker

Paladin Main

Postby Elric » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

Try checking the guild boards in the corner rooms of the guild lobby. There should be several (at least) family or mid tier guilds recruiting.

Grouping can always be hit or miss though, as so many folks have a set clique they run with. That said, you're doing the right thing, being proactive and forming groups.

Good luck!
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby Kidas52 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Yeah i never found any groups so I got bored and stopped playing =/. Also had college start again. But i am downloading EQ right now and using this dbl exp weekend as a great opportunity =).
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Postby Elric » Thu May 30, 2013 5:17 am

Welcome back! :D
Elric

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall