[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Must haves/wish list from Ashengate and Frostcrypt

Must haves/wish list from Ashengate and Frostcrypt

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Must haves/wish list from Ashengate and Frostcrypt

Postby girton » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:16 pm

Guild had just broken into Ashengate having beaten that SOB Vergalid

Any ideas on a good wishlist to have for AG and FC? I know there's the Earring of the Depths from Stitch but any others that are must haves?

Magelo

Girton of Inverse Logic
Stromm server
girton

Server: Stromm

Postby Zorbee » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:06 pm

Girton!

Hi.
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby girton » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:55 am

Hey Zorbee,

Good to see you man.
girton

Server: Stromm

Postby Zorbee » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:23 am

I'm doing better than I deserver irl. =)

I am not doing so hot in game though. I need more AA than I have to do what I used to do on stromm.zorbee and I just don't have it in me to find groups these days.
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:29 am

Not many "Must Haves" in TSS, basically, Paladin Ear, Beltron Wrist if you like AC clicky, maybe BP, maybe any Sub-Anguish-ish pieces, rest you could coast till Solteris, save DKP and spend there, if your guild uses DKP system that is.

Also the AC aug in each side of TSS is ftw =p, if you favor AC that is.
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kakimor » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 am

Not sure how long my guild is going to spend farming AG and FC. We have been doing complete clears of AG now for over almost 2 months and just defeated Beltron and put FC on farm. Am hoping to upgrade most of my non vis slots especially jewelry ( all CoA lvl stuff ) missed out on Demi sword so taking a hard look at one from FC.
It would be nice to pick up a Serpents/Sunshard Seal or 2 but not holding my breath ( getting smithing to 300 and amassing bits for lvl 80 armor and symbols, so not much left for AAAAs :/)
Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot