[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Tradeskill Weapon Stun Proc

Tradeskill Weapon Stun Proc

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Tradeskill Weapon Stun Proc

Postby Yirrudno » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Not sure which forum this belongs in, but is this intended?

2: Stun(0.12 sec/89)

A stun proc that stuns higher than any class in game can currently do doesn't seem exactly right, to me. Granted, it is only a proc and is subject to proc rates, aa and the RNG, but it still seems kinda out of place to have a weapon proc that can essentially do what our Disruption line of AA can do for mobs between 86 and 89.
Yirrudno

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: Tradeskill Weapon Stun Proc

Postby Cellan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 am

we had stun procs like that in GoD no?

The weapon of my dreams in it's day and I never got it =(

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68741
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 am

The bigger question is...

does it proc healing light? :P

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:58 am

yes. any stun seems to proc it, regardless of level or whether or not the stun even lands.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 am

In terms of weapon procs they generally do not proc healing light such as chaotic strike etc. However, symbol from whats her nuts in potime does proc it as it is an innate proc with stun component. When tested weapon procs have not proc'd healing light and I was just being retarded when I posed my question. With that said have you tested whether or not it initiates the proc or are you going off of the fact that it is a stun and so a + b = C because that isn't the rule of thumb here.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am

I'll look for the sword I made and test it. I use my TSS BP and epic and cast a good number of stuns so all I see is healling light firing quite a bit but I am pretty sure I have seen the proc fire it. I'll have a sure answer later today.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities