[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - A quick question

A quick question

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

A quick question

Postby tauaunt » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm

I just got the Sanguine BP and I have a couple of questions. Would I be better off keeping burst of Sunlight loaded, with the effect giving 70% to the heal it would seem logical. And second, is that clicky is as nice as it may seem? Thanks
No, I am not a pally, but I did stay in a Holiday inn express last night
tauaunt

Server: maelin

Re: A quick question

Postby boukk » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Clicky is useless, doesnt stack with wot, even tho i have heard it s a bit better now since the stun can proc healing light.

As for the focus, it all comes down to what other heal focus you have and which rank of burst you have.
boukk

Postby riou » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Clicky is great now that it can proc healing light, It's our 2nd most useful of all BP clickies (behind anguish one :P), Healing Light on it can proc quite a bit and if you add in epic click, armor, and first spire it crits for around 2900 per healing light proc(procs it quite a bit), it's also mana-less vs WoT for the 3 minute duration, and probably heals more in total with healing light on yourself without even counting the group heals to other group members. The stun proc also adds hate, around 400 per proc, procs quite often.

Dont bother using that burst, rk3 avg with that focus is about equal to a 0% healing focus rank 2 of the SoD version.
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 am

How much hate does the BP give per proc, if any, not counting healing light?
Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby riou » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 am

no one has parsed it out to be exact, but it should be atleast 400 hate like the stuns on other things (chaotic strike and other stun procs)
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby knytul » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 pm

anybody that calls Solteris BP click worthless, just needs to delete and reroll a new class. Anything that can give u healing light procs (and procs alot) is Money!!
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:21 am

Kinda ironic how bad it sucked back then, and how great it is now. I think I'll go farm the TSS group version :)
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby boukk » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am

boukk

Postby tauaunt » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Thanks all for the replies. I had the bp on a test run the other day in FOS. The proc was going off like mad, but so was the resist on the lizard. I will let you know how it works on raid tonight. Thanks again.
tauaunt

Server: maelin

Postby balladish » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:43 pm

I have the TSS BP with the same focus, and I have both Dawnlight as well as Sunlight memmed at all times. I have a 45% healing focus on my neck piece as well. The thinking is as follows: the two spells are not linked on the same timer, so I can chain insta-heal a target pretty much all by myself until mana runs out. As far as I can tell there is no other class in EQ that can chain heal a target faster than paladins using these two heal spells. The 70% focus on Sunlight and any other general healing focus on another item means your healing spells are that much more efficient.
balladish

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 pm

someone mod that post and delete it before someone reads it and realizes they didn't link our spells again haha

those spells are intended to be linked we are not intended to be able to chain that spell....

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:52 am

boukk

Postby shiftie » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:05 am

you have gotten better at failing to understand sarcasm (1)

I'm well aware sk spells aren't linked as well as anyone else that had the spells linked in SoF - just like when sunlight and morrow weren't linked and then it was retroactive and hit our undead nukes as well. They "forgot" it again
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities