[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Help! Ritual Conduit Fight for 1.5 Won't Spawn

Help! Ritual Conduit Fight for 1.5 Won't Spawn

General Discussion for the EverQuest Druid.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Help! Ritual Conduit Fight for 1.5 Won't Spawn

Postby Fellwarre » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:23 pm

I've double and tripple checked everything that the walk-through says to do up to that point. I currently have (quest items) the Living Brambles Seed, the Hasty Note, the Bowl of Fowl Smelling Liquid, the Mind Crystal, and the Emerald Moss. I've turned the Mind Crystal in to Silanda Leafdew and then gone to Natimbi to do the Conduit fight, and it won't spawn for me.

I went BACK to Silanda Leafdew and turned the mind crystal again, got the same dialog and the party exp message (though I don't think I got the actual exp) and went back to Natimbi. Still no fight.

Went BACK To Silanda Leafdew and turned it in three times, each time getting the dialog, each time getting the party exp message, back to Natimbi... no fight.

/petitioned it, got a reply saying 'Ask others for help, we don't interfere with epic quests.'

So I'm asking for help... is there a trick to spawning it? Everything I've read says it should spawn if you set up by the Runed Stone. I've even run around the whole zone trying to spawn it, no joy.

Any help would be appreciated.
Fellwarre

Druid Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: Help! Ritual Conduit Fight for 1.5 Won't Spawn

Postby Wildeagle » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

well its know to not spawn if more then one druid at that points in the zone and when you do do it go have your raid go ther clear the trash befre you zone in.

so have all trash kiled first then make shure no other druid is at same point you are in the zone then it should work just fine.

that use to work back in the days when it woudl bug up on me and my druid buddys
Wildeagle one and only rebel druid
Wildeagle

Druid Main

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Had a similar problem with spawning something, and found that being levitated was the problem..

I know. Sounds crazy, but I didn't activate till I dropped lev. Probably not your problem, but all I can think of. Your feets have to touch the ground maybe. Knowing most druids likely run about with FOE on is what reminded me of this.
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Tanom » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Fellwarre » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 am

We're doing it with one group, no other druids... I've tried running around without lev on ('cause I've had that same problem.) I'm wondering if I'm not going to the right spot to spawn it? The walkthrough says it'll spawn if we set up near the 'Runed Stone' area. I've run around and on every platform near there... the only platform I have run around completely on is the one that's full of undead. Maybe our group will just lay waste to the zone and we'll try to see if we can call it out =(
Fellwarre

Druid Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Fellwarre » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 am

Okay, figured it out. It was the walkthrough's phrasing of where it spawned. The walkthrough says: "Set up over at the KodTaz zone-in stone which is marked in Mapfiend's map as "Runed Stone"" - MY Mapfiend quest has the 'Runed Stone' /totally/ not in the same place as the zone-in. As soon as I went to the actual zone (once I studied the map very, very hard) it spawned.
Fellwarre

Druid Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Return to Naturewalker's Thicket