[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Quest Walkthru - Druid 1.0 Nature Walker's Scimitar

Quest Walkthru - Druid 1.0 Nature Walker's Scimitar

Timeless Saves - Archived Information.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Quest Walkthru - Druid 1.0 Nature Walker's Scimitar

Postby Kitanoz » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Telin Darkforest may be found at 3240, 2862, -155.

You say, 'Hail, Telin Darkforest'

Telin Darkforest looks at you serenely. 'Hello, wanderer.'

You say, 'What are you doing here?'

Telin Darkforest says 'Mighty this place must have been, once. Now scarred by hatred and suffering. I have been sent here seeking answers to problems not yet understood.'

You say, 'What answers?'

Telin Darkforest considers you for a few moments before speaking. 'A great evil walks across the land. The hand of some demon we don't yet know is twisting and polluting forests.'

You say, 'What demon?'

Telin Darkforest says 'Mighty this place must have been, once. Now scarred by hatred and suffering. I have been sent here seeking answers to problems not yet understood.'

You say, 'What evil?'

Telin Darkforest says 'If I knew that, I wouldnt be here looking for answers. I would be elsewhere, looking for solutions. For now, I suspect much but know little.'

You say, 'What do you suspect?'

Telin Darkforest looks at you and sighs. 'The lands are changing. Beasts, large and small, have turned upon those who watched over them. Druids and rangers, worshippers of both Karana and Tunare, have reported a feeling of hatred throughout their once peaceful lands.'

How do you know to say this?

You say, 'What action?'

If your faction standing is too low (with which faction), you can build it up by doing the Muffin for Pandos quest in Freeport.

If it is high enough, you will see:

Telin Darkforest looks at you consideringly and then scribbles something quickly on a small, worn paper. 'You seem powerful enough. Perhaps you can help those who seek to protect nature's peace. Take this note. Deliver it only into the hands of Faelin Bloodbriar. Where you will find her, I cannot say. She is a friend of mine and a wanderer. She has been seen from one end of the lands to the other. Seek her out, and quickly.'

You receive a Worn Note (identifies as "Note from the hands of Telin").

Find Faelin Bloodbriar in the Greater Faydark (/loc?). She's a rare spawn at +1500, +500, with an orc pawn as placeholder. She roams the northern part of the zone near Crushbone. Give her the note.

Faelin Bloodbriar reads the note carefully and growls to herself. 'Bad news, eh? Take this ring. There is one elf, dark elf even, who we must find in order to gain insight into Innoruuk's plans. Giz X'Tin, he goes by most commonly. Kithicor seems to be his favorite haunt and most likely you will find him there. Don't ask how I know him. Just take the ring as my sign to him and he will speak to you. We don't need to speak again, so don't seek me out, just go to Telin. I must leave to investigate these events.'

You receive Faelin's Ring (identifies as "Personal Ring of Faelin"). Faelin despawns.

Find Giz X`Tin in Kithicor Forest (/loc?). He roams along the path. Give him the ring.

Giz X'Tin flips you a coin after he recognizes the ring. 'It seems we have a mutual 'acquaintance.' The coin repays an old debt. You don't have to worry about what that is. Luckily, Lord Innoruuk has informed me of your coming and your desires. Fortunately, I have all the answers you require right here at the end of my friend's blade. I think I'll be paying my old 'friend' a visit.'

You receive a Dark Metal Coin (identifies as "An old coin"). A level 50 Teir`Dal Reaver spawns and attacks. You can outrun it with SoW if required, or kill it (no faction hits). Once it's dead:

Teir`Dal Reaver says 'Lord Innoruuk, I have failed you. Forgive me and spare me from service to your undead minions in this world!'

Go back to Telin Darkforest and give him the coin.

Telin Darkforest scratches the coin as he looks at it. 'Faelin sent you to Giz? Surprising. This coin speaks to the outcome of your talk. He would hardly give this bit of metal to a stranger, but that's a story for a different time. So, you say Giz did confirm Innoruuk's involvement, and something about undead minions? Here, take this coin back. Find Arch Druid Althele in the Karanas and show her that. Tell her what we have discussed. She will look kindly on an ally in this matter.'

You get a Worn Dark Metal Coin back (identifies as "An old coin, worn through handling"). Althele may be found in East Karana at -3650, -1600.

You say, 'Hail, Althele'

Althele says 'Hello, friend. Beautiful is what I would call such a day normally, but lately? I sense that something is [out of balance].'

You say, 'What is out of balance?'

Althele says 'I sense something foreboding, young one, but you should think nothing of it. The sons and daughters of nature will be able to deal with this problem.'

Give her the coin.

Althele looks at the coin and nods gravely at you as she slips it into a fold of her clothing. 'I see. The story of this coin speaks much to me as do the words you have given me. Telin sent word that you would arrive. The tidings you bring are ill indeed. Here, take this amulet and find Sionae. She is nearby. We will speak more on this matter when all are present.'

You receive a Braided Grass Amulet (identifies as "Token of Gathering").

You begin tracking Sionae.

Give her the amulet.

Sionae says 'I see that the time has come. Take the amulet and give it to the third of our kin, Nuien. I will meet you at the gathering.'

You get a Frayed Braided Grass Amulet (identifies as "Token frayed by use").

You begin tracking Nuien.

Give her the amulet.

Nuien says 'So be it. Do as you have done before and find the next. Teloa is the last.'

You get the amulet back.

You begin tracking Teloa.

Give her the amulet.

Teloa begins walking toward the gathering spot. 'Follow, friend.'

The last step is the trigger for the Dark Elf Corruptor and two Dark Elf Reavers (all about level 50) to spawn on top of the hill east of the river, at -1500, -1000. The Corruptor will despawn after 10 seconds if not attacked. The Reavers will attack and try to kill the four druids (Althele will respawn in about an hour); if they succeed, the Corruptor will despawn. Kill the Corruptor.

Your faction standing with Indigo Brotherhood got worse.
Your faction standing with Emerald Warriors got better.
Your faction standing with Steel Warriors got better.
Your faction standing with Primordial Malice got better.
You gain experience!!

--You have looted a Fleshbound Tome.--

Give the tome to Althele.

Althele hands the book to Tholris who reads through it with lines of concern etched on his face, then whispers into her ear. 'Dire news, indeed. This cannot be allowed. I must keep this book but you, ______, must not allow Innoruuk, to seed the land with his hatred and filth. You have only just begun your quest. The path you are guided upon will be difficult, if not impossible, but someone must finish it. Please, take this, read of it, follow its instructions. Tunare bless your path and Karana watch over you.'

You receive an Earth Stained Note (identifies as "Note from Althele"), which reads:

We cannot speak again. Our circle is now known and must seek sanctuary. In case this note were to fall into others' hands, I cannot tell you plainly the next steps of your task. All I can say is to seek she who walks the path of the mother, she who walks the lands in service to her kin. Give her this note and she will know.

The one you must seek is Ella Foodcrafter, who wanders Misty Thicket. Make sure to have an inventory slot free.

You say, 'Hail, Ella Foodcrafter'

Ella Foodcrafter says 'Hi, hi. I've got a lot to do, many mouths to feed, some filthy goblins to smack. If you don't need me for something, please let me go back to my work. Karana watch over you.'

Give her the note.

Ella Foodcrafter says 'Hmmm. I've been waiting for someone to bring me this. I'm sorry such a young one as you has taken up this task. Maybe the sky god blesses ya though. Aye, ya have that look in your eye. Our task is to focus the blessings of the gods and cleanse the filth from the land. I have two tasks for ya.'

You say, 'What two tasks?'

Ella Foodcrafter says 'Well, ya ask before ya act. That's a good sign. What I need isn't easy to find. First, I need a mixture. Plain sounding enough but it's a special one. Cleanses the mind and focuses the earth's energies into a forest walker's mind. I don't know how to make it. I don't even know what it's called. I merely know it exists and we'll be needing it for our task. When ya do find how to make it ya can mix it in that bowl. Keep it when youre done, it's a good bowl.'

You receive a Shiny Tin Bowl.

You say, 'What is the second task?'

Ella Foodcrafter grins. 'Good, ya didn't run off without finding out what else ya need to do. Second, I need a special type of bowl. An ancient type of bowl, which strengthened the food placed inside it, once made by the elves of old. Again, I cannot tell ya how it is made for the making was lost to the ages. Seek this knowledge and these items out in the lands. Come to me when ya have found both.'

The Hardened Mixture

You must forage four items and combine them in Ella's mixing bowl:

- Chilled Tundra Root from Everfrost Peaks (identifies as "Root frozen rock hard by the tundra")

- Sweetened Mudroot from Misty Thicket (identifies as "Sweet Root from Misty Thicket")

- Speckled Molded Mushroom from Innothule Swamp (identifies as "Old molded mushroom")

- Ripened Heartfruit from Greater Faydark (identifies as "Fruit ripened perfectly")

Combine the items in the bowl to craft a Hardened Mixture (no-fail combine?).

The Runed Bowl

Go to the Chess Island in Timorous Deep (Succor will take you there once inside the zone) and seek Alrik Farsight near -5875, +2845. You must /con at least amiably (with what faction?) to him for him to talk to you.

You say, 'Hail, Alrik Farsight'

Alrik Farsight says 'Ah. Hello there, adventurer. Come to search for ancient artifacts with Fizzlebik and myself?'

You say, 'What ancient artifacts?'

Alrik Farsight says 'Oh. All types of things. This area is great. So many artifacts and remains of things all over. It's starting to fall into the pattern of things.'

You say, 'What ancient bowls?'

Alrik Farsight rummages through his tattered bag and throws aside a towel. 'Too many towels. Oh well, someone told me they were good to have once. Here it is, a bowl pattern. Interesting bowl. Looks almost like a magical bowl but I'm no potter. You need it, you say? Well, it is interesting. Part of my research here is for the wizard guild in Felwithe. I'm sure they'd put a high price on this one, the enchanters guild being so interested in trading for magical paraphernalia and all. Of course if you helped me out on a chore I have, I'd be happy to give it to you. I need to deliver an artifact to the guild and I'd much rather stay here exploring. If you wish, you can take the artifact and return with the receipt and I'll give you the pattern.'

You say, 'I will take the artifact.'

Alrik Farsight says 'Hah! Okay, then. Here take this to Farios Elianos in Felwithe. He will give you the receipt.'

You receive a Crushed Pot (identifies as "Ancient crushed pot"). Seek out Farios Elianos in Southern Felwithe at +380, -845. If he won't respond to you, you must build up your faction with Keepers of the Art. Give him the pot.

Farios Elianos says 'Eh? What is this? A cracked earthen pot? Why in the nine hells would I need a crushed pot? Perhaps I could use it to not hold water! Why did you even bother me with this? Are you mentally deficient? Apparently. Oh, well, you're just a servant boy. Well, then, we'll make you useful, if just a little. Take this shopping list and go get my groceries. Take it to Nora in the tavern. She'll know what I need.'

You receive a Grocery List (identifies as "List of Provisions"). Take it to Merchant Nora in Northern Felwithe at +145, -415, inside the Shop of All Holos.

Merchant Nora says 'You hardly look like the type of errand runner Farios usually sends out to fetch his groceries but here they are. I hope he chokes on them. Oh, and tell him he still owes me five gold for his last order!'

You receive a Bag of Provisions (identifies as "Bag of Groceries"). Bring it back to Farios.

Farios Elianos says 'Ah, good. Here's a few copper and a receipt for services rendered. Now be off, I'm sure citizens across the land are in dire need of broken pots at right this moment.'

You receive a Receipt (identifies as "Receipt for errand running"). Bring it back to Alrik.

Alrik Farsight grins happily. 'Excellent! Was he pleased with the artifact? Oh, that's not even worth answering. I'm sure he was. He's always happy with the things I send him. That's why he honored me with this position of esteem, searching for useful and powerful items in this newly discovered land.'

If you did the previous turn-in close enough to Xiblin Fizzlebik, you'll see:

Xiblin Fizzlebik mutters to himself. 'Yeah, not because you're a goblin headed moron or anything.'

Alrik Farsight says 'What was that, Xib?'

Xiblin Fizzlebik says 'I didn't say anything! Now get back on your side of the island, you're getting dirt and junk all over mine!'

You receive an Ancient Pattern (identifies as "Ancient Bowl Pattern"). It reads:

.........x..........w...............iea.......Pla......Sp......Powder....
Encha......lay.......
This........attern.

The pattern says that you have to combine it with a piece of Enchanted Clay and Platinum Speckled Powder in a pottery wheel (no-fail combine).

To obtain Enchanted Clay, seek out Kinlo Strongarm in Kaladim's Everhot Forge in North Kaladim at +350, -175.

You say, 'Hail, Kinlo Strongarm'

Kinlo does not respond.

(How do you know to say this?)

You say, 'What mud?'

Kinlo Strongarm says 'Eh? Oh, the clay. Arrr. Lots o' that mud round 'ere. Mostly, a good dwarf not be needin' somethin' so soft 'n squishy but the womenfolk, you know, the elves come lookin' fer it. If ye be one o' those pansy elves wantin' some mud fer workin' into fairy statues, flashy trinkets, 'n pig sticker arrers then I can get it for ye. Course I'd be lowerin' meself, a good dwarf, ta be diggin' that kinda mush outta the ground, but I can do it fer ya.'

You say, 'Do it for me.'

Kinlo Strongarm says 'Arrr. Shaddap. I ain't doin' it til ya bring me somethin'. A fee, I guess ye'd call it, fer lowerin' meself ta elf woman work. Go get me a good strong axe and I'll do it fer ye. Mebbe somethin' with a good tinted polish on it. I got plenty o' axes but no tinted ones. Har har! Colored axe. Somethin' to go with the color left on the blade after I be crackin open a gobbo head.'

The axe in question is a Jade Reaver, dropped in the City of Mist. Hand it in:

Kinlo Strongarm says 'Arrrrr. Ooooo. Arrrrrr... Yah, now that's what I be callin' a good lookin' axe. I be crackin' a few skulls with this one. Oh, here's yer block o' mud. Our priests o' Brell use the mud pit fer relievin' themselves after really hard ale blessin' ceremonies, so ya ain't got ta be enchantin' it in holy water or anythin' cause they already have. Har har!'

You receive Enchanted Clay (identifies as "Dwarven holy clay").

To obtain Platinum Speckled Powder, seek out Merdan Fleetfoot in Surefall Glades at +245, -75.

You say, 'Hail, Merdan Fleetfoot'

Merdan Fleetfoot says 'Yes Niera! Oh. Erm. Hi. I mean, uh. How are you?'

You say, 'Who is Niera?'

Merdan Fleetfoot blushes. 'She is, uh.. I don't know. I haven't been able to speak with her. She has many suitors, and I'm just another poor ranger. I spend my days here pretending to fish, to carve bows, but really I'm just waiting to catch a glimpse of her. I thought about adventuring into the world to find some kind of token to give her, to show her how I feel, but I cant tear myself away from here.'

Forage a Rose of Firiona in Firiona Vie and bring it back to him.

Merdan Fleetfoot blinks and looks at the flower. 'This is perfect. Thank you! I'm going to go over to her now. Erm, well, maybe I'll wait a week to let the uh.. beauty of the flower.. uhm.. blossom. Yes, that sounds good. Here, you take this painting. I don't need it now. I made it myself, she wouldn't like it anyways.'

You receive a Wood Painting (identifies as "Painting for Niera"). Find "a human skeleton" wandering the western side of the Frontier Mountains from the giant fort to the Burning Woods zoneline near -815, -905, on the south side of the giant fort. Give it the painting.

Any dialogues before this?

a human skeleton begins to crack and disintegrate, its body collapsing into a pile of dust that scatters into the winds. On the ground you notice a locket on a fine, thin chain which you pick up.

The locket is a Silver Chained Locket (identifies as "Niera's Locket"). Head to Niera Farbreeze in Surefall Glades at +105, -190.

Any other dialogues before this?

You say, 'Where can I find platinum speckled powder?'

Niera Farbreeze says 'I've had this little bit of dust, all I have of my mother, for many years now. It's the only reminder I have of her. She said it was special, magical, a warmth to help me through the nights. Even if my life were in the balance, I would have a hard time giving it up.'

Give her the locket.

Niera Farbreeze says 'This, this is my mother's amulet. I cannot believe it. Please, take this powder you say you need. Perhaps it does have powers, I don't know, I don't care. Thank you, my eternal thanks for this.'

You receive Platinum Speckled Powder.

Now combine the pattern, clay and powder in any pottery wheel to make the Runecrested Bowl (identifies as "A meticulously decorated bowl").

The Stones

Head back to Misty Thicket and give Ella Foodcrafter the Hardened Mixture and the Runecrested Bowl.

Ella Foodcrafter smiles slowly as she works the mixture in the bowl and it starts to shine with power. 'This is... a piece of a lost magic item known as Nature's Gem. When restored to completeness I've heard its healing powers will be extraordinary. Take it now. I will take the bowl and hopefully do some good from my end. From here, you can go many ways but I can't guide your path step by step. The only advice I can give you is to look for ones such as yourself.'

You receive a Softly Glowing Stone (identifies as "Left Half of Natures Balance").

Seek out Foloal Stormforest in Firiona Vie at +60, -3270.

You say, 'Hail, Foloal Stormforest'

You say, 'Are you one such as myself?'

Foloal Stormforest stares at you and whispers. 'You must be the one that has been spoken of. Yes, yes I am one of the circle. There are many of us in the lands right now, all seeking answers to the ills that have befallen our homes.'

You say, 'What answers?'

Foloal Stormforest says 'I have heard whispers of new Iksar movements in the land. The name of Venril Sathir is on the scaled lips and sharp tongues of every cold blooded lizard in this place.'

You say, 'Who is Venril Sathir?'

Foloal Stormforest says 'All I've heard are whispers of connections between the undead lizards and the dark god of hate. There's some kind of history behind the two. It might be that Venril is the main focus of Innoruuk's will in the land. Then again, maybe not, but this is the best we've gotten so far. If you think you can do it, then find him and remove him from the face of this earth. Bring me the half of the stone I know you have and whatever conduit of power you find on his rotting corpse.'

Venril Sathir himself is relatively easy to kill. Once it's dead, Venril Sathirs remains [sic] will spawn. Give it a Summoned: Firefly Globe.

Venril Sathirs remains grasps the glowing sphere of fireflies from your hands. Tendrils of mystical energy begin to flow forth from the swarm of glowing insects like tiny fingers. The glowing tendrils begin to reach into the ribcage of the rotting remains of Venril Sathir, coalescing into the form of an iksar ghost.

Give it a Spell: Resurrection.

Spirit of Venril Sathir says 'I am alive! My thanks to you, ______. And now I will aid you in your quest for preserving the forests of norrath. Your carcass will help nurture the soils of the wilderness.'

It respawns as the triggered version of Venril Sathir. Kill it.

--You have looted a Pulsing Green Stone.--

Head back to Foloal and give him the Softly Glowing Stone and Pulsing Green Stone.

Foloal Stormforest blinks and carefully takes the stones from you, cautiously scratching the jagged green stone against the other. Its skin seems to shiver and flake at the contact and eventually begins to shine brightly. 'With the gem nature's balance is complete. Take the stone and walk your path. Blade or lightning caller, burning sword or the mother's walk.'

You get a Warmly Glowing Stone (identifies as "Nature's Balance Completed").

Head back to Ella Foodcrafter in Misty Thicket and give her the stone.

Ella Foodcrafter hands you a scimitar she usually wears at her side. 'Thank you, ______. With this we can hold back the corruption. We have learned something new though. Not only is this work the responsibility of the lord of hatred alone. For some reason we cannot know the lord of disease has decided it worthy of his time to work in conjunction with Innoruuk. The spirits of the three main continents, Faydwer Antonica and Kunark, have been corrupted. Look for the corrupted forces of the land and heal them. When you have found them all then take my scimitar and the spirits to Xanuusus.'

You receive an Elaborate Scimitar (identifies as "Elaborately Runed Scimitar").

The Cleansed Spirits

The Cleansed Spirit of Faydwer

Find a pained unicorn wandering in the Lesser Faydark north of 0, 0.

You say, 'Hail, pained unicorn'

pained unicorn snorts and stamps at the ground. An unusual angry glimmer enters the eyes of what should be one of Tunare's most peaceful creatures. Its coat seems slickened and filthy in places.

You say, 'What corruption?'

pained unicorn tosses its head back, drool falling from its mouth. 'The priests of the sick channel filth and sickness into the lands. Too late did we notice to stop them. You can though. Here, in the ocean, and the underwater city of the old. Go to those places and find the corruptions. Bring them to me.'

It's referring to the corrupted brownie elsewhere in Lesser Faydark, the corrupted seafury cyclops in the Ocean of Tears, and the corrupted seahorse in Kedge Keep.

To spawn the corrupted brownie, kill brownie scouts near 0, 0 to spawn the tainted brownie, which you must kill to spawn the corrupted version. Kill that to loot a Green Heartwood Branch (identifies as "Green Branch from a Heartwood Tree").

To spawn the corrupted seafury cyclops, kill seafury cyclops until you spawn a tainted seafury cyclops, which you must kill to spawn the corrupted version. Kill that to loot Ocean of Tears Seavines (identifies as "Sea Vines from Ocean of Tears").

To spawn the corrupted seahorse, kill seahorses until you spawn a tainted seahorse, which you must kill to spawn the corrupted version. Kill that to loot Kedge Cave Crystals (identifies as "Pure Crystals from Kedge").

Give the three items to the pained unicorn.

pained unicorn tosses its head back and whinnies as the items that were corrupted are brought near. It seems to burn and brighten as the items melt into the ground. 'Take my horn, symbol of Faydwer, now cleansed, to the gnome priest. It is anathema to him, to the corrupt forces in his soul, channeled into him by his dark god and will release the grip of corruption on the land. He is close, I can feel it.'

You receive a Gleaming Unicorn Horn (identifies as "Pure Symbol of Tunare").

Find Silox Azrix in Ak'Anon near the mines on the left side of the river, at +2000, -260. Give him the horn (how do you know who to give it to?).

Silox Azrix looks up at you with a twisted gleam in his eyes. 'Something for me then, eh?' As he looks closer his skin begins to peel and stretch, a bright hot light emanating from his hands gripped around the unicorn horn. 'NOOOO!' The pure cleansing light burns away the gnome without a trace of his existence except for a tiny ball of light which you pick up.

You receive the Cleansed Spirit of Faydwer.

The Cleansed Spirit of Antonica

Find a "withered treant" in North Karana at +1175, -1050.

You say, 'Hail, withered treant'

withered treant says 'Yes. My bark is blackened and cracked by sickness. If only I were the only one to be afflicted this way. Throughout the lands this is happening. Agents of some dark god are twisting the lands and their creatures.'

You say, 'What sickness?'

withered treant says 'I have kept in touch with friends of Tunare and Karana. It seems something is building amid the darkness. Some pact between gods to corrupt. All I know for sure is that you can stop the sickness in this land. I can feel it, vaguely. Somewhere, in the mountain and lake areas, and far north amid the cold mountains is where the land hurts most. Go, find the sources of corruption, and bring them back to me. Three should be their number.'

It's referring to the corrupted mammoth in Everfrost Peaks, the corrupted shaman in Lake Rathetear, and the corrupted hill giant in the Mountains of Rathe.

To spawn the corrupted mammoth, kill wooly mammoth calves (placeholders) until you spawn the tainted wooly mammoth, which you must kill to spawn the corrupted wooly mammoth. Kill it to loot a Chunk of Tundra (identifies as "Tundra from Everfrost").

To spawn the corrupted shaman, kill side spawns on top of the underwater tower to spawn the tainted aquagoblin, which you must kill to spawn the corrupted shaman. You can use wolf-form to remain non-aggro to the other goblins. Kill the corrupted shaman to loot Clean Lakewater (identifies as "Water from Lake Rathe").

To spawn the corrupted hill giant, kill hill giants south of the hill with the guard tower until you spawn the tainted hill giant, which you must kill to spawn the corrupted hill giant. Kill it to loot an Ancient Rock (identifies as "Ancient piece of earth from Rathe Mountains").

Bring these items back to the withered treant.

withered treant lets out a sigh like a slow storm over the plains of Karana. Its skin begins to slough off into piles at its base. 'This step is done. Now, take my heart, pure symbol of Antonica. My heart, cleansed of corruption, can interrupt the flow of the corruption between the priest and his dark god. Force it upon him, quickly. I can feel him here in the karanas somewhere.'

You receive a Warm Pulsing Treant Heart (identifies as "Pure Symbol of Karana"). The treant despawns.

Find Yeka Ias in South Karana at 2330, -2355 and give him the heart (how do you know to give it to him?).

Yeka Ias grabs the heart as you toss it to him before realizing what it is. As soon as it touches his hands, his body convulses, a sickly light emanating from his eyes and oozing cracks appear in his skin. As he melts into the ground, a small glowing ball floats where he once stood.

You receive the Cleansed Spirit of Antonica. It despawns.

The Cleansed Spirit of Kunark

Find Ulump Pujluk, a named froglok in the Swamp of No Hope at -110, -1760.

You say, 'Hail, Ulump Pujluk'

Ulump Pujluk croaks slowly and wipes a filthy muck from its eyes as it tries to look at you. 'Something come to talk to Ulump. Too much pain. Just go.' It goes back to scratching and wiping at its muck and filth covered body.

You say, 'What corruption?'

Ulump Pujluk says 'Corruption spread by priests of disease. It slides and moves just beneath the surface of the land. Ulump not able to hold on any more. If you stormwalker and trying to cleanse the land then you must kill Ulump. Kill him and take his essence and the three foci from the corrupted beasts to the filthy gnome who hurts the land. Ulump can feel him, far off near the large water.'

Kill him. He's a warrior that doubles for 250, has ~32k HPs, and cannot be slowed or tashed. Loot Froglok Essence (identifies as "Soul of a Cleansed Froglok").

The three corrupted mobs of Kunark are the corrupted gorilla in the Emerald Jungle, the corrupted barracuda in the Lake of Ill Omen, and the dragon Faydedar that lives in Timorous Deep.

To spawn the corrupted gorilla, kill tottering gorillas in the northern part of the plateau until you spawn a tainted gorilla. Kill non-undead tainted gorillas until you spawn the corrupted version, which you must kill to loot Green Tree Bark (identifies as ""Tree sample from Emerald Jungle"). Note that it has SoW speed.

To spawn the corrupted barracuda, kill barracudas in the lake until you spawn a tainted barracuda. Kill higher-level tainted barracudas to spawn the corrupted version, which you must kill to loot Pure Lakewater (identifies as "Water from Ill Omen").

The triggered version of Faydedar spawns in the hidden oasis in Timorous Deep (/loc? how do you spawn it?). To spawn it, talk to Dolgin Codslayer at -11840, -1855, on the beach in the oasis. If you talk to him (dialogues needed), he mentions that you've scared him, and that there's something in the water. Hand him the froglok essence looted from Ulump, and he will hand it back and despawn (emotes if any needed). Faydedar will now be spawned in the water in the middle of the oasis. Kill it to loot a Pod of Seawater (identifies as "Seawater from Timorous").

Give the four items to the gnome Nekexin Virulence in The Overthere, at +3660, -790 (how do you know who to give them to?).

Nekexin Virulence stares at the swirling bottle of essence. His eyes open wide as he realizes what it is. As its warm bright waves wash over him his skin dissolves into a green goo that coats the ground. From his remains a floating white ball is retrieved.

It despawns. You receive the Cleansed Spirit of Kunark.

The End

Find Xanuusus the treant in North Karana at +1335, +495.

You say, 'Hail, Xanuusus'

Xanuusus says 'Greetings, small one! I am Xanuusus of the Stormreapers. You are welcome to rest beneath my mighty branches.'

Give it the scimitar and the three cleansed spirits.

Xanuusus pushes the spirits into the air, making them dance around the scimitar. With a wave of his hand they melt into the blade and hilt of the weapon. 'With this the spirits of the lands are now free from the corruption of the dark gods. Through your strength and dedication was this possible, ______. May the foul poison that once poured into the earth itself never do so again. Take this weapon that you may continue to watch over the balance of nature. Go now, with the gods' blessings.'
You gain experience!!

You receive your epic weapon, the Nature Walkers Scimitar, and access to the title "Naturewalker."
Kitanoz

Server: San Diego, California

Druid Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Primeval Forest