[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Titles

Titles

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Titles

Postby Funi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Hey Sam, I was just trying to get myself familiar with the site and I was looking through the "Titles" page and noticed you had a lot of missing titles there. Not sure how important it is or if you'll feel like updating it in light all the work you already have on your plate by here are some more none the less.

the Believer
the Dark Savant
the Savior
the Master's Prodigy
the Vampire Slayer
the Bloodwise
the Emancipator
the Beloved

These are all gotten by starting the final event in Demiplane of Blood, and of course winning. The title you get is dependent on dialog with the turn in mobs of the AE blocker .

There are also titles for beating 2 gods in Solteris. You get (prefix) "Daybringer" for being the first on the server to beat 2 gods and (sufix) "of the daybringer" for simply beating. If you are the first on the server you get both.

Then there is "Steamslayer" for being the first on the server to beat Meldrath the Malignant and "the steamslayer" for beating the same event. Again if you're the first you get both prefix and suffix.

If you care I'll check to make sure these are correct when I get home from work tonight.
Last edited by Funi on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funi

Shaman Main

Re: Titles

Postby Samanna » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Thanks much. I probably won't get to it this week, but I do like for our info to be accurate. :D
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to General EQ Discussion