[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - I just don't play any more.

I just don't play any more.

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

I just don't play any more.

Postby Samanna » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm

I just don't have much time for EQ, and the desire to play never quite aligns with the availability. I've notified Zatozia to free up my "Community Leader" slot for someone else.

This site pretty much runs itself, and I'll continue to maintain it, for sure. But it's a farce for me to claim to still be playing.

I guess seven or so years was a good run, though.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Re: I just don't play any more.

Postby Oyvay » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Be Happy Sam!
Oyvay

Bard Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Wolfy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Best of luck Sam! Thank you so much for Samanna's Crucible. What a great job!
Wolfy

Shaman Main

Postby Naluken » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:31 am

Thank you for all your work :)
GL on whatever you choose to do! 8)

Naluken

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Whitman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:19 am

Enjoy your break, and thank you for everything so far ;-)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Yesak » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 am

Keep in touch Sam. I guess I replaced you as the Fates Unbroken shaman flavor of the month btw. Thord talked me into it over a few rounds of beer when I ran into him in Springfield. 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby dindaur » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 am

perhaps after a few new tweaks or perhaps this winter's expansion will give you reason to return to us

enjoy the break and either way, splendid job on the site
you can clearly speak honestly about contributing to the eq community in a very large way
Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Methica » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Take care, Sam.

Thank you for all your hard work on the site and for the open and willing role you played as the community leader.
Methica

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Vasei » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:24 pm

This is a great community you've put together. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would've been at a complete loss coming back to the game without the site, the wiki, the walkthroughs, and the people! I just hope you'll drop by and say hi - and let us know what you're up to.

Test Server
Primal Brood
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby GheffGutterbrains » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks for all the hard work Sam! Be safe out there in the "RL"!

What my can do for you!
GheffGutterbrains

Server: Luclin (Veeshan)

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby mackilvenny » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Have fun with RL Sam, this site transformed how I played EQ! /kneel
mackilvenny

Server: Scotland

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby olts » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 am

this has been by far the best eq-site around for a long time. thx a lot for everything - especially the new home for us pallies.

goodluck!

c.
olts

Paladin Main

Postby Jarcey Heyokah » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Have fun Sam... you'll be back tho...
Jarcey
85th Season SHM

Dethsangel Beckons
85th Season SHD

Rheece
80th Season MAG

Yeah I 3box... /shrug

Stop Canni Time....

May the Great Spirit bless you, your home,
and those you love with peace and happiness.
Jarcey Heyokah

Server: The Nameless

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby myzr » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:45 am

Take care Sam
Myzr Snowman DC5AB Spiritwatcher
myzr

Server: AB

Postby Veril » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Hopefully things will change for you Sam, and your desire to play will match available times in the future.

The Spirit Realm has been a fantastic resource, taking over from the Crucible, when it faltered. It's one thing that makes shaman as many people recognise just what a fantastic resource it is.
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Return to General EQ Discussion