[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SOE is reactivating accounts from September 2-5.

SOE is reactivating accounts from September 2-5.

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

SOE is reactivating accounts from September 2-5.

Postby fendaann » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:12 am

SOE is reactivating accounts from September 2-5

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=27590

Sony Online Entertainment made the following comment on EverQuest Players today: "You might be seeing a few old, familiar faces in EverQuest this weekend! We've invited many of our old friends who have left over the last six months to come back and visit for a couple of days."

Wondering what that means? According to an e-mail being sent out to former EQ players, SOE is reactivating accounts from September 2-5. They're also offering the following rewards to the reactivated players that can only be redeemed this weekend:

"Come back and experience Norrath while catching up with the Consigned Armor Bundle. You will have a brand new continent to explore in November, and this bundle is yours to keep FOREVER!"
"We've also updated the content available on your account to include all the expansion packs up to and including Underfoot! Power level through this new content with a complimentary XP potion to catch you up faster."
"To welcome you back we're giving you the following ways to earn Station Cash bonuses during the promotional period: Earn 500 SC when you re-subscribe for 1 month. You'll get 1000 SC when you choose a multi-month subscription; Earn 1000 SC when you buy House of Thule: Expansion Pack; Earn 2000 SC when you buy House of Thule: Digital Collector's Edition."
Also, don't forget that everyone is getting bonus experience in EverQuest this weekend from September 2-5.
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: SOE is reactivating accounts from September 2-5.

Postby Trenolis » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I can list a number of old faces/friends I want to see come back but I doubt they will. My friends list makes me sad. There's only a handful of those that still play. :cry: So many of those that left were disillusioned from the way SoE handled things, made new content, or just got overly bored/left for other games.
Trenolis

Server: Down the rabbit hole

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Return to General EQ Discussion