[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SoF Breastplate & Faction Augs

SoF Breastplate & Faction Augs

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

SoF Breastplate & Faction Augs

Postby Datzy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:16 pm

Just wanting to be clear, I have read a few posts on the various messages boards that pertains to the SoF BP's, and Tier IV, and Tier III, and Raid Tier IV. But for the folks who arent raiding MMM, and Crystallos yet, does this basically mean that this slot 15 aug---> ...... will go into the Grouped Tier III armor after it has been steam cored and had a essence from cyrstallos put in it----->?? I am working on faction atm, and dont wanna mess up and buy this aug and not be able to equip it.
Datzy

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Re: SoF Breastplate & Faction Augs

Postby Brohg » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:55 pm

No way to "mess up", you'd just have an item sitting around waiting to be used. The type 15 chest augs go in group tier 4+ (essence+core+attunable) or raid tier 3+ (core+drop/bought) BPs.

The type 15s are dynamic augs, btw. Like charms. They vary based on how much of what kind of SoF armor you're wearing. A full suit of group armor would get you to about half stats on the augment.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Datzy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:19 pm

hmm...so basically your saying that the even with a whole suite of SoF group gear will only have 15/ac 150hp/100M/E?? how are you to get the full effect of the aug?
Datzy

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Tharkis » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:43 pm

I wear a full suit of t3 raid armor from MMM, including both bracers and I get 30ac 300hp etc from my fangbreaker augment in my BP. As mentioned, being a dynamic aug, like BiC / Charms, etc, it doesnt link properly though.
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:36 pm

lol "only"
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:37 am

15ac 150hp is a very nice bump up on the BP for the group level stuff. Remembering that it's not taking the 7 aug slot, so you can put in another aug of your choice.
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Datzy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:22 am

True; i havn't looked at it like that, anything more would be the frosting on the cake.
Datzy

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby HawklordXegony » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 pm

My warrior has 3 pieces of Martial Terrasteel (T4) with the rest being Martial Steel (T3). Does that constitute a "full suit" or will I need to get all Terrasteel to get full effects? Also what if I had a mix of Terrasteel (earth) and Chillsteel (ice)? I realize these are questions you probably can't answer but inquiring minds and all. I guess the question is whether the entire SoF line is considered to be the same armor or whether it exactly has to match.

Edit: I'd answer this myself but I'm at amiable faction currently and I think it takes ally.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:28 pm

There's a version of the type 15s at every faction merchant. You can get one if you're ally anywhere.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Fandele Longtooth » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:37 am

Fandele Longtooth

Server: Zebugony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Khael » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:36 am

Huh. Someone in this thread is linking something at destinatus.org which requires authentication (login/password). Might wanna take a look at that, whoever it is.
"Hike. Hikeba inochi wa tasukeru... hikaneba."
Khael

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Fandele Longtooth » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 am

Looks like it's Tharkis's sig, just going by the address it lists when you right click the little red x.
Fandele Longtooth

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 am

I see the image at http://destinatus.org/fileserver/Tharkis.png just fine in Tharkis' sig... and I have no account there.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Khael » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:20 am

Khael

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Fandele Longtooth » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 am

I get the exact same thing Khael, right after I click cancel on the little popup username/password box.

Tried using both Firefox and I.E.7.
Fandele Longtooth

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby HawklordXegony » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:22 pm

HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Here is a list

I'm prolly gonna pick emblem of valor
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Khael » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Khael

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Fandele Longtooth » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Here's a readable one :wink: (searched from http://www.raidloot.com)

Emblem of the Fang Breakers
AC: 30 HP: 300 MANA: 200 END: 200
Damage Shield Mit: 3
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Elemental Earth
AC: 25 HP: 300 MANA: 300 END: 300
SV POISON: 30 SV DISEASE: 30
Stun Resist: 5%
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Elemental Fire
AC: 20 HP: 300 MANA: 300 END: 300
SV FIRE: 50
Damage Shield: 5
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Elemental Air
AC: 15 HP: 300 MANA: 300 END: 300
SV MAGIC: 50
Avoidance: 10
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Elemental Ice
AC: 10 HP: 300 MANA: 300 + 5/tick END: 300
SV COLD: 50
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Ak'Anon
AC: 25 HP: 250 + 5/tick MANA: 250 END: 250
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Rebellion
AC: 20 HP: 250 MANA: 250 END: 250 ATK: 30
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Valor
AC: 20 HP: 250 MANA: 250 END: 250
SV FIRE: 20 SV COLD: 20 SV MAGIC: 20
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Bertoxxulous' Chosen
AC: 20 HP: 250 MANA: 250 END: 250
SV CORRUPT: 10
Required level of 80.

Emblem of Tri`Qaras
AC: 5 HP: 200 MANA: 350 END: 350
SV FIRE: 15 SV COLD: 15 SV MAGIC: 15 SV POISON: 15 SV DISEASE: 15
Clairvoyance: 10
Required level of 80.

(oh, and I can see Tharkis's sig again :shock: )
Fandele Longtooth

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Opps sorry, btw, Emblem of Valor has 10 heal amount too...

Emblem of Valor
MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 15
Slot: CHEST
AC: 20
HP: +250 MANA: +250 ENDUR: +250
SV FIRE: +20 SV COLD: +20 SV MAGIC: +20
Heal Amount: +10
Required level of 80.
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL