[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Wiki Edit: Bard Illusions

Wiki Edit: Bard Illusions

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Wiki Edit: Bard Illusions

Postby anaskesia » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm

I'm new to the world of Wiki editing, so I'm not sure what the etiquette is. When changes are made to a page, are you supposed to post somewhere so people know?

Anyway, I edited the hell out of the bard illusion page.

EDIT: I suppose I should say what I did. I divided the illusiosn into PC vs. NPC illusions, put them into actual tables, made the item names into references to lucy, and fixed various grammar and spelling errors.

EDIT #2: I also added links for the fabled versions of items that have fabled versions.
| (PUBLIC RAID FORCE)
anaskesia

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Wiki Edit: Bard Illusions

Postby Brohg » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Wiki keeps records itself, click on the "changes" tab at the top of the page.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby chordling » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:57 am

you left out the most important bard illusion of all! Air elemental..

Might be worthwhile doing up some strategy guides of solo tactics for camping the illusions and linking them from that page as well if someone wants to get excited about it :p
chordling

Bard Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby anaskesia » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:04 pm

anaskesia

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby anaskesia » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Since I'm a glutton for punishment, I also added all the illusions you can get from LoN cards (but I kept them in a third table so that it would be clear which were from in-game items and which were from cards).
anaskesia

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to General EQ Discussion