[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Help!

Help!

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Help!

Postby Lyciana » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:32 am

Tonight I made a choice to work on an old toon of mine to possibly raid with. She is level 75 and I mistakenly thought if I went to the Bazaar on Povar that there just might be something better than the DON gear I have her in. Sadly as poorly as I think she is geared she is better than what I saw there. She has no factioning expansion wise so I can't buy those items. Then I went to see what hot zones I could maybe take her to for soloing because I don't believe at 75 and 232 aa she is going to get many groups anywhere, and it seems Loping Plains was suggested by the npc. I really don't think geared as she is she is going to survive very long there.

I could be wrong. If anyone has suggestions please answer my post. I basically stopped working on her around Omens time frame. So anything past that there is no expansion faction work done at all. Her magelo is 1342040. Any helpful suggestions is welcome.
Lyciana

Re: Help!

Postby dohrian » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 am

I think your magelo is http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342040

you should be able to find Elegant Defiant Chain amor, roughly twice better than what you have : http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemlist.htm ... iant+chain

With a shaman you should be able to root / dots easily in looping, but you should take at least 3rd rank of virulent paralysis (under Class AA). Critical affliction (under Arch AA) would also help.

Good luck to you !
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: Help!

Postby Lyciana » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 am

Thanks for the advice. It was late at night and I was on a low level toon so it escaped me why the defiant looked so low. Evidently not the best of time to be looking when I don't have access to the toon I am looking at gear for. The Elegant Defiant gear ought to be the help I need until I can get better gear. And 3 AA ought not take too long since Loping Plains is a hot zone because at the moment I have rank 2 of Virulent Paralysis.
Lyciana

Return to Heyokah's Lodge