[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Focus Advice: Tattered Cloak of the Fallen

Focus Advice: Tattered Cloak of the Fallen

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Focus Advice: Tattered Cloak of the Fallen

Postby arkis » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:54 am

Hello Hello,

I've been leveling a shaman to box with my sk and have him to 45. His gear is mostly mid-range bazaar stuff, but I'm hoping I can get some opinions on the extended torment focus on this cloak. I've seen it as low as 50k on Tunare, and could afford that, but it's pushing it. I've sunk a lot of my plat into the sk and some other alts I'm leveling right now. The SK is going to need another upgrade or two from the bazaar and the shaman is still wearing 8/70 rings. I've got one steel ring of earthen whatever it is for him, but I'm going to want another one, too, I think.

Right now, he's grouping with my necro that pet tanks the trash in DS for exp and faction. I'm hoping to do at least some of the oow tier 1 quests, and that quest back from NC should be doable.

So, extra dot ticks would be great in the duo, and extra time on slows, but I think I will be re-applying the dots anyway, so ... just how valueable do you guys think that focus is? I've been thinking that for the shaman, like my necro, the FT on the cloak isn't all that super important.

I think if it wasn't attuneable I would go for it, but I just don't know...

I didn't check the old boards. Should I head over there? Has this been discussed to death?
arkis

Postby Brokkem » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:16 am

Brokkem

Server: The Nameless

Postby Henora » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:25 am

, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Ubundi » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:08 pm

Ubundi

Server: Prexus

Postby arkis » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:33 pm

arkis

Postby Brokkem » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:53 pm

Brokkem

Server: The Nameless