[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Gearing up my shaman again

Gearing up my shaman again

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Gearing up my shaman again

Postby Micker » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:02 pm

Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:08 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby wsbsteven » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:21 pm

Sabraaz, 70 Iksar Shaman
Tribunal Server

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man."
wsbsteven

Server: The Tribunal

Postby Beafly » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:23 pm

85 Webmaster of
Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby Derakahn » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:44 pm

Magelo > EQPlayers

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

magelo

Postby Micker » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:45 pm

Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:21 pm

Absolutely get Nihil. I got a deal on Nihil on Xegony for 15k, when it normally goes for around 25. I love it, and have never looked back. I later got Balance of discord. (this is our first 69 rune turn in, and the only one I have received.) Based on the lvl of content I am doing, I sometimes have them both memmed, in case Discord is resisted. The difference on being able to slow without popping malos first is significant. The difference between not being resisted umpteen million times on Turgurs and having to hide your head in shame is significant. Time to leave that old Kunark spell behind and move on up!

The recast time is very annoying if you are resisted, and the shortened span can also be annoying.
Some ways I deal with it.

If it is going to be a long fight, but I need it slowed fast, I will slow with Nihil, (now Discord), then malos and try turgurs before the fight time hits 1.5 min. If I can't stick tugurs, I reslow with Discord. Again, it seems now that I quite often, except in trivial content, have 2 slows memmed.

The other significant thing that I have changed, is adding audio triggers to remind me when slow is out at 1.5 minutes. My timing was so tied to turgurs that I needed the reminder. If you haven't read the posts on Audio triggers, and aren't using them, I would so reccomend you check that out.

Welcome back to Shaman life.

Peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot