[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - A Progression Server Gear Check

A Progression Server Gear Check

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

A Progression Server Gear Check

Postby Almost Crimes » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:29 am

I was originally going to post this on the Progressive Server forum, but no one really posts there anymore.

Here is my current shaman: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1315865

I'm looking for any sort of way to upgrade my gear. I have a few days before Kunark hits, and I want to get the best gear possible before then. I also know of these two drops: , and . I am trying to camp them, but a) they're perma camped b) it takes a long time for your name to come up on a list, and c) by the time the camp is yours, 5 wizards zone in and KS all your pulls. But still, I'm trying to persevere in the name of a minor upgrade.

I also really need a helm upgrade. I was considering , but out of the 6 or so hours I've logged in Runnyeye, I've killed 2 nameds and about 7 destroyers, netting me a BALS and a few pieces of Blackened Alloy, not including the good stuff like Coif.

BTW the eqplayers leader boards are really 1-900-MixALot up. I'm listed as 32nd best shaman. The #1 shaman has 1147 HP while I have 1390. Why is he better than me? He has 2097 mana vs. my 1287. What crap. I have the most HP of any other shaman on the server right now, which is important to me, especially being a Barbarian.

Oh, as an aside, give me recommendations for Kunark items I should be trying to get ASAP. I know of stuff like the Sarnak Battle Shield and Heirophant's Cloak... just want to hear all your recommendations. I haven't played EQ for a couple years, and haven't done Kunark in like 5.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: I started an alternate profile named "Kunark". I am listing all the upgrades I will try to get for certain slots, within reason. Although my guild will be doing VP, I am not including loot from that zone. All other Kunark loot is game unless it's extremely rare or impossible to get. I need help filling this alternate profile out for items that I should be aiming for, so all suggestions are very welcome. ATM I listed my epic, a bunch of Jaundiced bone, and Hierophant's Cloak.
Almost Crimes

Server: The Sleeper

Return to Equipment & Loot