[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic - 1.5 Walkthrough

Epic - 1.5 Walkthrough

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Eirgorn » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Yes.... I like GRRMartin and Im not too creative =D
Eirgorn

Server: Bristlebane

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Kiru » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:56 pm

Pulling the Swarmfiend to the Maiden's Eye zone line is more trouble than it's worth. I've been on at least 6 Swarmfiend fights (2 on Drinal and 4 or more on Stromm). All of the raids pulled the Swarmfiend to the VT stairs. All but one corner-tanked it at ground level. One (with only 8 toons) pulled it up the stairs and off to the left and corner tanked it on top of the corner block on the roof while the rest of us stood on the other nearby blocks. It's a better defined corner than at ground level, but it was difficult to get the Swarmfiend up the stairs and onto the block, so when we did my fight (with 3-1/2 groups), we did it at ground level.
Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:24 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kianor » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:35 am

Kianor

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main

lvl restrictions?

Postby Crowbeard » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm currently lvl 64 and I was wondering if I could start my 1.5 epic already..and if I can..how far along can I get to before I get to lvl 65. :banana:
Crowbeard

Postby Eirgorn » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:28 am

Eirgorn

Server: Bristlebane

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Vigdis » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 am

Vigdis

Server: Formerly Vallon Zek, now known as Vigdisdottir on Antonius

Shaman Main

Postby Zatz-Combine » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:18 am

IS anyone still doing the prequest? I have been having a hard time with the malarian crysalis in PoDis 4 days now 2-4 hours each time is it that rare or just bad luck?
Zatz-Combine

Postby Jodic » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Jodic

Postby Kiru » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:12 am

Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

AM Fight

Postby Jandoleer » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:35 pm

I FINALLY started my 1.5, almost a year after completing my 1.0. So far so good.

My wife and I duo'd the Ancient Megalodon. Being totally ignorant on how tough he was, she and I took him on. Now Erylon, my wife, is a level 76 Paladin and I am now level 76 as well. But even then, it was a 20-30 minute fight. I was LoM through most of the fight since I was main heal and the only DPS.

One thing to remember though; Get on your mount and stay there. As long as you are on a mount, you don't whirl til you hurl!! Although you will be stunned, at least you continue facing the mob and when the stun wears off, you can continue casting and/or fighting. And in order to get on your mount and stay there, you WILL need to pull that fish up on the beach!! lol

I'm now waiting for a chance to port up to PoSky. Once that's done the next major efforts appear to be Nadox and the Swarmfiend.

Wish me luck!!

Jan
Jandoleer the Barbarian (Damage Mitigation Professional for 76 Cycles of the Golden Bar)
Guild: Saviors of the Pale Rose
-----------------
<B>
Jandoleer

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Hey, Jandoleer, glad you're still loving Shamanic life!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Jandoleer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Yep, I'm still loving life as a shaman.

I managed to make some progress last night.

Let's see, I had a Wizard friend of mine port me to Plane of Sky yesterday evening and I quietly invised to the Pegasus island, found the spirit, turned in my potion of Sustenance, received the Blessed Talisman of Wisdom.

Then my wife, the lovely and talented Erylon, and I strolled over to the Crypt of Nadox and as the write-up indicated, Spiritseeker Nadox was waiting for me at the alter. It took perhaps 10 minutes to clear the mobs out of the room and take him down and I looted the Ring of the Undead Spiritcharmer.

Now it's on to Umbral Plains to battle Netherbian Swarmfiend to get the Amulet of The Spiritist. I went over and there briefly last night just to scope out the situation. There are quite a number of mobs surrounding the broken down building he's in so I did not get a chance to see him. Hopefully tonight he meets his maker!!

Cheers,

Jan
Jandoleer

Shaman Main

1.5 Completed

Postby Jandoleer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Jandoleer

Shaman Main

Postby Tordail » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:24 pm

~
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Volkner » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Volkner

Server: AB

Postby fendaann » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:37 am

fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Volkner » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Volkner

Postby Samanna » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Frogbait » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Frogbait

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main

Postby Volkner » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Volkner

Postby Frogbait » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Frogbait

Shaman Main

Postby Frogbait » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Frogbait

Shaman Main

Postby Volkner » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Volkner

Re: Epic - 1.5 Walkthrough

Postby JurrelFV » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi all, have a quick question about the Plane of Sky pegasus.

I was able to box all of my fights for my 65 shaman so far, using my 80 BST (13.6K HP unbuffed) as a tank. Only things I need to do to finish are the Netherbian Swarmfiend, Nadox (whom I'm not at all worried about) and the PoSky turn in.

I gave my Sky keys to my shaman (I'm on FV, where the keys are tradeable), invised to the Pegasus Isle, only to find the only mobs up were The Gale Caller, Overseer of Air, and Keeper of Souls (whom I'm avoiding completely). No Eternal Spirit. Does anyone have a spawn time for him or will the Keeper of Souls have to be killed before he'll spawn again?

Thanks in advance
-Tallinu
65th shaman of Cazic Thule
JurrelFV

Server: Firiona Vie

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Previous

Return to Equipment & Loot