[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Earring help

Earring help

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Earring help

Postby Kayleigh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi all - just coming back from a long leave from EQ and need help with earring upgrades. Currently using Earring of the Solstice and Brazen Earring of Health which is pretty bad now a days for lvl 74 shm.

I have some some research and i might be able to buy Elladrial's Singular Auric Ringlet from Baz but plat is low and i really need to save up for spells.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Kayleigh

Shaman Main

Re: Earring help

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 pm

The player crafted earrings are pretty good, and shouldn't be too expensive. Not sure about the cost, as a guildie made them up for me. The mats for it aren't that expensive though.
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Tanot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Have a fiddle with this using Dwerium metal, Taaffeite in the slot 11 and maybe an Emerald and an Opal. All parts should be buyable in the baz for much less than the Ringlet - no mod2's though.
Tanot

Beastlord Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:14 pm

I was thinking of that tool when I posted, but couldn't recall the website address!

note that you can use the scroll wheel on the pull down menu and it will add each gems abilities to the picture below it. It really is a usefull tool for determining what gems you might want.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Kayleigh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:56 pm

thanks for the link. I will go to baz to see what the components will cost me.

I assume once i buy it, i need to find and aug pool or do i need an enchanter to set the stones?
Kayleigh

Shaman Main

Postby Tanot » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Just need an aug pool. Quick tip, put the type 11 gem in first as the type 10 jewels can end up in the type 11 slot - they fit for some stupid reason.
Tanot

Beastlord Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:52 pm

They fit so that if you have -0- access to mob-dropped gems you can still make a full piece of jewelry. It'd only be like 10ac 120hp/mana or something, but you could make it without a "real" type 11.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Funi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:14 am

On my server it cost about 3500 pp to make and around 12k to buy what some one else made. I had a bunch of Taaffeite so it only cast me around 500 pp to make each.
Funi

Shaman Main

Return to Equipment & Loot