[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Can not start Epic 1.5

Can not start Epic 1.5

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Can not start Epic 1.5

Postby Phattdaddy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:59 pm

I have completed the quest for 1.0 about 5+ years ago now
I can not seem to be able to start the quest for the epic 1.5.
Pretty sure it is a faction thing why I can not start the quest because Elder Spirit of Enlightenment only cons as indifferent to me but will not respond to the phases 'i am a shaman' or 'find the will'.
I do not have invis on or any illusion or have pet out.
I have maxed out Truespirit faction - completed the gem quest to get ally with a lesser spirits.
Do you even need Truespirit faction for 1.5?
Phattdaddy

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Can not start Epic 1.5

Postby Macnair » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 pm

There are a lot of NPCs that will not respond to the trigger phrase unless you have them targeted.

Could it be that you were standing in front of the NPC, but did not have it on target?

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Phattdaddy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 pm

Yup had him targeted when when I tried both of the trigger phrases.
Phattdaddy

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:19 pm

You say, 'I am a shaman.'

Make sure to have the period. Some phases require the period or question mark.

my self I did the pre-quest since I did not have my 1.0 yet so i am unsure if the 1.0 needs to be equiped also?

might be safe and remove lev also. now am just guessing about crazy sony codinging.

GL
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Zama » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm

2 possible things that a lot of people mess up on. a- did you check to see if you have invis on? some people in freeport are kos, so they invis, then forget to take it off. also, are you level 65? if your not 65 then you cant even start 1.5

Zama

Shaman Main

Postby Phattdaddy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Currently level 78
Tired wearing epic 1.0 - even tried Black Fur Boots.
Tried with no buffs
Tried with and also without pet
Tried in Bear form
Tried with illusion (con dubious)
Still no go.

He does respond to my hails and also the phrases
-'it is so'
-'blow away'
-'streams of the spirit world'
but not the 2 trigger phrases.
Phattdaddy

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Phattdaddy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Quest Journal is empty BTW.
Phattdaddy

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Phattdaddy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 pm

NM
Guess I have already started epic 1.5 before I left EQ 5 years ago.
Man I drank WAY to much back then.

Thanks for all the advice thought.
Phattdaddy

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot