[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Emblem of Scale

Emblem of Scale

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Emblem of Scale

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 am

So, got the T5 (Rasper system) BP on my shm and monk today. Hurray!

Stats are nowhere near what is shown on Lucy. Anyone know how these emblems work or point me to a write up on them?

I am guessing that it might be related to the amount of T5 visible that I am wearing. I am in full T5 short one piece (hands) so that might explain why the monks emblem is only giving like 49 hp etc. very scaled down.

Thanks in advance if you have some info regarding this.

Peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Emblem of Scale

Postby Kriyn Nutzforcatnip » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 am

Right now I think the emblems are maxed when you have more of a specific set. They will be patching sometime in February a change to the armor sets, and making the emblems work on how many T5 pieces you have instead of having all of a specific set.

Scroll down till where you see a post from Ngreth:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=145249
I'm ok, how are you?

Rodcet Nife (Quellious)
Kriyn Nutzforcatnip

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 am

If you are using group t5, you will never get full stats of emblem, you only get full lucy stats on the emblem if you have it in matching Raid gear, group stats max at like 60 or 70%(with full suit)
Last edited by riou on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 am

70%, but the problem he's experiencing is a WAY low %, like 8%. Emblems currently count only matching color armors, that's what will change in the near future. Then they'll count all armor of the same tier (3 gems) to get to 70%.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks folks.

That'll learn me for not paying attention and doing my homework. I made a dogs breakfast of all the armor, putting an essence with the character that I wanted to upgrade with no attention payed to the type or any attempt at matching.

In the greater scheme of things, the overall loss wasn't that great. Based on the 70% quoted, my emblem should be 245 instead of 98. A loss of 147 hp/mana/etc in an overall of 30k... meh. Good to know it will be simplified, but not a deal breaker at this time. Probably would have payed a bit more attention and more careful mix and matching, but still would have taken the upgrades when available.

Frankly, when I looked at the completed T5 I was surprised to find the emblem aug slot! hehe.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot