[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Visage of the Brute

Visage of the Brute

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Visage of the Brute

Postby Douglasone » Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

My son plays a rog. and is having some trouble and I have no clue what to do either. He has the drop from the cragbeast queen but is having trouble getting thru the door in Yxtta, pulpit of exiles. We do not know the answers to all the riddles, what exactly to do to get past the door, nothing. Noone will answer his tells or OOCs and very few ppl on my server even acknowledge my existence outside of raids. Any help would be appreciated, please be exact as my son tends to lose his composure quickly lol.
Douglasone

Server: Fennin Ro

Re: Visage of the Brute

Postby Brohg » Sun May 31, 2009 3:01 pm

#1 google result for "yxtta riddles":

http://www.thesteelwarrior.org/forum/sh ... hp?t=12150

The entire first page of google hits all have the information. The fourth hit is here on the Crucible (viewtopic.php?t=3874). This whole "no one will help you" thing... did you even try at all to help yourself?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Douglasone » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 pm

What do you think this plea was lol. I am trying to help myself lol. When you don't know something-ask, very simple. Problem on my server is we have lost so many people, all we have left are little groups of people that either box their own grps or play with the same people all the time. Most of my friends have left the server or left the game completely. We have 1 maybe 2 raiding guilds and 1-2 raiding alliances on the server. We see lots of WoW adds on TV and other places but never see any EQ adds. SONY/EQ is losing the race for players and it seems they do not really care. I play by myself just fine, the things I cannot get, I don't sweat. I get what I can solo and what I can raiding, rest of the time, I am trying to make enough money to do trade skills or bu summon stones for rezzes.
Douglasone

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Whitman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 am

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Return to Equipment & Loot