venerable cultural symbols

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

venerable cultural symbols

Postby rildoen » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 pm

I am looking for 2 venerable wrist symbols of judgement. on the tunare server.
I check baz on a daily basis, I have sent tells to the afk traders in baz hoping that knowing there is a demand someone would put some up on their trader. I announce in general once or twice a play session, I am happy to pay fair market value for em, currently symbols are running 30k each, I am willing to be flexible on prices, sorry to post my request here but I have been completely unsuccessful in getting these last two that i need to complete my set.
I would love to be able to make em myself and have completed the first part in brells rest but finding a group wanting to do gold golems is difficult.
fact is ive attempted underquarry once and we couldnt even find the gold golems and we didnt have sufficient power to handle the mobs there.
i play mainly late night to early morning eastern time. if someone would be willing to make the symbols and put em on thier trader
i would be most appreciative or send me an in game tell or email we could work out details.
thanks for your time and consideration.
rildoen

Shaman Main

Re: venerable cultural symbols

Postby rildoen » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:01 am

this worked so well last time thought i might try it again =)
only this time im looking for a Stalwart Charm of Spiritual endurance im willing to provide the spongy loams, ores and whatever else is required, and pay a generous service fee. Im on the Tunare server send me a tell or an in game email and we can arrange the details, thanks for your time and consideration.
rildoen

Shaman Main

Return to Equipment & Loot