[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Which Prayer Shawl ?

Which Prayer Shawl ?

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Which Prayer Shawl ?

Postby meadal » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 am

meadal

Shaman Main

Re: Which Prayer Shawl ?

Postby dohrian » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 am

Hello Meadal,

I cannot help on that, I was only on step 3 (having just mastering tailoring) when HoT came out, and was busy on HoT since...

I am wondering if the shawl is still worth the eforts, there are better items on HoT, so is it worth for the clicky ? I read that fletching is quite hard to master...

Thanks

Doh

PS : I hope I did not troll your post...
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Sowslow » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 am

Assuming you are a shaman, but the healing and mana one .

I don't think the click is anything special, except combining more than one other click together. And most will have better single clicks so unless I am wrong the click is not overly useful. But the worn effect is still very useful and I don't know of anything in HoT better.
Sowslow

Server: The Rathe -> Quellious -> Povar

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm

I use the caster one instead of the priest one. Extra healing is sometimes cool, extra mana is always cool.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Survivar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Survivar

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:17 am

half. The recourse on priest shawl is healing, the recourse on caster shawl is another shot of mana
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Sowslow » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 am

There you go, one gives you hp and mana procs the other gives you mana and mana procs. If you find yourself running out of mana often get the mana/mana one. If you find yourself running out of hp more often grab that one. Neither one is huge amount of hp or mana, but every little bit does help.

All that said, I have neither and will probably have neither as I do not have the time or resources to do the tradeskills involved. So you might not want to listen to anything I say. :wink:
Sowslow

Server: The Rathe -> Quellious -> Povar

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot