[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Listlessness Rk1 vs Rk3

Listlessness Rk1 vs Rk3

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Listlessness Rk1 vs Rk3

Postby lordjump » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Please forgive me if this has been answered but I searched and couldnt find the answer. What are the differences between Listlessness Rk1 vs Rk3? Allakhazam shows the trigger rate, duration, slow %, cast time, and mana cost are all the same.

Thank you for any clarification.

Jump
lordjump

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: Listlessness Rk1 vs Rk3

Postby Nodden » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Description for Listless Health Chance reads: "Chance to create Lifeshard" and is 30/40/50 for the 3 respective ranks. I assume this means the chance of the hot going off becomes greater.
Nodden

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Same answer, a little more detail:

If you look at , you'll see it points to . That version of Listlessness Trigger points to that has a 30% chance of firing the HoT Listless Health.

If you look at , you'll see it points to instead. Same name, different spell. That version of Listlessness Trigger points to that has a 50% chance of firing the HoT Listless Health. Again, same name, different spell.

There is honestly very little difference for a tank wearing either buff. It'll re-proc for them before it falls off with any rank of the spell. There is some difference to non tanks, who don't get as many tries to fire the HoT before the mob is either peeled off or they're dead.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby lordjump » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Thank you guys very much for taking the time to respond. I see that just clicking the link in allas was not sufficient. Lucy is a much better source and after following the links, I see exactly what the differences are (and thank you guys for spelling it out for me directly as well).

Ill try not to bother you guys again with info that I should have been able to find on my own.

Jump
lordjump

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 am

http://www.antonius-bayle.org/kumbaja/s ... l_view.php is an even better spdat parser than Lucy, actually. I used the reference I thought you'd be aware of already is all :)
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Idracab » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 pm

I can't view lucy from work, and I wasn't able to find the applicable info from AB.org, but is there a stacking issue with Listlessness and Talisman of the Lynx, such that you cannot have both on at once?
Idracab

Postby Sowslow » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Sowslow

Server: The Rathe -> Quellious -> Povar

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities